Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

All I know is i dont give 2 fucks about what Becky got lined up. Shorty built like a pencil these days and still one of the most overrated female wrestlers imo. Im pateniently waiting for her to ride out in the sunset to be a mom.

Give me Sasha and Charlotte over the other 2.

so-yeah-gregory-brown.gif

Oh ok so she walked out 2 times and was injured b4 the big summerslam match which led to Becky having to step in.

That's my first time seeing that report, like I said before i just remembered seeing that she walked out b4 the match at that time.

Still doesn't change the fact that she walked out twice and is more injury prone than those other two unfortunately.

Oh ok so she walked out 2 times and was injured b4 the big summerslam match which led to Becky having to step in.

That's my first time seeing that report, like I said before i just remembered seeing that she walked out b4 the match at that time.

Still doesn't change the fact that she walked out twice and is more injury prone than those other two unfortunately.
Uhh Carmella was supposed to be Bianca's opponent when Sasha was hurt. They brought Becky back to squash Bianca because CM Punk returned in AEW the previous Wednesday.

Also, what reason would Becky or Charlotte have to walk out? They both went on live television and went into business for themselves throwing titles on the ground and not one person in the back said anything. Come on now

charlotte ain’t injury prone but she’s off tv every now and then to get more work done, to be fair

i think it balances out

smh at what i'm seeing in here

shit is disgusting

how dare yall niggas disrespect the queen
the REAL queen (cuz fuck charlotte)
the GOAT horsewoman

how many huge, classic, or "first ever" matches she's been part of that she actually won? top feuds where she came out on top?

vs bayley at takeover brooklyn?
iron woman match?
WM32 for the inaugural wwe womens championship?
her feud with charlotte in 2016?
her feud with becky in 2019?
her feud with alexa?
first womens HIAC?
second womens HIAC?
second womens WM main event?

how long did it take her to have ONE successful title defense on the main roster?
ONE WM win?

wwe has always used her to put someone else over. they owe her

FOH with that injury prone/walk out shit. she gave yall CLASSICS

you ungrateful ass niggas

Last edited:

shit is disgusting

the GOAT horsewoman

how many huge, classic, or "first ever" matches she's been part of that she actually won? top feuds where she came out on top?

iron woman match?
her feud with vs alexa?
first womens HIAC?
second womens HIAC?

how long did it take her to have ONE successful title defense on the main roster?
ONE WM win?

Read entirely in this voice

shit is disgusting

the GOAT horsewoman

iron woman match?
her feud with vs alexa?
first womens HIAC?
second womens HIAC?

ONE WM win?

No lies told here outside the Charlotte disrespect. IMO Sasha and Charlotte had the Rock and Austin - Bret and Shawn thing going in their own way. They are both eachothers best feud. They went for the kill each time.

Book finally not being a company stooge.
He's right and the company has the right to do what they did as well. You work for a company so you have to abide by their company policy

man this took me back! I can’t call it. I used to play Revenge religiously. No Mercy had a better storyline. Both games were the golden standard so ima have to sit this out
I'd give No Mercy the W because thats when you could hit tag team finishers manually with the partner setting it up rather then how the modern games are now where you just press the finisher button and the partner gets in the ring automatically to do the move together.

No Mercy you had to have buddy lined up properly to set up the 3D and the other partner had to be right on time to do the cutter part of it.

Back