Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Carmella and Becky lol

Carmella another chick who has def peaked if we talking peaking. She needs to give room to the other talents.

I was rocking with Carmella in NXT and when she was with James Ellsworth with her title run. She spinning her wheels and getting up there in age.

Charlotte ducked out this whole year because fans are so sick of her they revolt anytime she's on screen.

And yet people are still dreading her return because they know she's going straight into the title picture.

The one possible spark Carmella could've had was when she came back and had that feud wit Sasha. That had potential imo

Damn…

shenco was on it for the past page or two.

didn’t want to punch a kitten once while reading his posts
Nah keep your backhanded compliments and trade them in for "that same energy" brother Samson. Ain't nothing changed over here, but the address. You just actually took the time to READ what I was typing. Maybe some others will follow and not have to put posts in spoilers because they're too prideful to admit they agreed with me.

Nah keep your backhanded compliments and trade them in for "that same energy" brother Samson. Ain't nothing changed over here, but the address. You just actually took the time to READ what I was typing. Maybe some others will follow and not have to put posts in spoilers because they're too prideful to admit they agreed with me.

dude you know you’re a condescending lil shit.

embrace it and build upon it instead acting shocked every time someone points it out.

let’s evolve and make shit entertaining

Charlotte ducked out this whole year because fans are so sick of her they revolt anytime she's on screen.

And yet people are still dreading her return because they know she's going straight into the title picture.

She got never ending go away heat cause of her last name and all those title reigns they gave her.

Hopefully going forward they don't even try to run with her as a face

Let her embrace the hate

She got never ending go away heat cause of her last name and all those title reigns they gave her.

Hopefully going forward they don't even try to run with her as a face

Let her embrace the hate
Well she got all of those title reigns mainly because of her last name. Fans don't like her for the same reason they didn't like Reigns before the Tribal Chief run. She's overexposed, overbooked, and over pushed.

With Mandy Rose's WWE release being a hot topic, we've heard of one former WWE talent who is doing more than okay with their exclusive content site.

CJ Perry, the former Lana in WWE, hasn't wrestled in WWE since being released. Though she was booked for an ill-fated WES show in the UK, she's primarily been working on her BrandArmy content site, which she branded as CJPerry.com. It was noted to us that CJ Perry was the specific talent that we've heard about eclipsing her best WWE year financially by utilizing their BrandArmy.

It was also mentioned to us that Mandy Rose is on Fantime, as opposed to BrandArmy or Onlyfans, which each three having different particulars of what is

Back