Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

With Mandy Rose's WWE release being a hot topic, we've heard of one former WWE talent who is doing more than okay with their exclusive content site.

CJ Perry, the former Lana in WWE, hasn't wrestled in WWE since being released. Though she was booked for an ill-fated WES show in the UK, she's primarily been working on her BrandArmy content site, which she branded as CJPerry.com. It was noted to us that CJ Perry was the specific talent that we've heard about eclipsing her best WWE year financially by utilizing their BrandArmy.

It was also mentioned to us that Mandy Rose is on Fantime, as opposed to BrandArmy or Onlyfans, which each three having different particulars of what is

oh so that is why my favorite wreslters far as look. drake wife. renee michelle has trufans. or onlyfans content site. why she hated us at first for making comments on her booty and butt.

In the end Naomi got screwed following Sasha.

she has but this has been a mental health therpy for naomi.

she is not getting treated like trash.

force to put over overrated white talent and latina talent who are racists and pro maga. and be hating on us and her people.

3. putting much stress,damage and wear and tear on her body.

now maybe wwe management triple h and stephine and shawn micheals might appraicte her more.

if i was her. i would negroatie a contract where she could take time off to film movies,tv shows and outside media ventures that are of course family friendly. or not x rated or too gory shit.

2. ask to be in more wwe studios films.

5. more speaking gigs. bet, b list tyler perry movies.

6. or nxt tag team title regins.

matches against bel air.

wwe tag team title regin. higher pay.

i mean yaw wreslting fans are super racists.

how in the hell does becky,charltte and the new white wwe champion. deserves it.

and naomi doesn;t?

she was in fcw when seth rollins was the first fcw world heavyweight champion like 2008.

she was the first ever fcw divas champion in 2009.

nxt orginal in 2010. back when big e was nxt champion.

and real talk the leader of the women revolution. nobody in us history besides japan and mexico female talent was doing her stlye of wreslting.

not even lita,trish and others.

Ayo, fun fact:

Outside of that last run, Banks never held the championship title for more than 30 days in any of her reigns. What?

ScaredCommonGoosefish-max-1mb.gif

Ayo, fun fact:

Outside of that last run, Banks never held the championship title for more than 30 days in any of her reigns. What?

There was a time in 2016 where her and charlotte were flip flopping the titles in a span of weeks I think. It was sad

The stuff y'all hyping Sasha up for doing Charlotte also did with the exception of being in a Mania main event.

Chuck's accolades >>>Sasha's accolades

i was suppose to be watching big booty black women make history on the ncaa national championship volleyball. but i been hereing this bs by white maga iwc and uncle toms. and i am sick of this shit. so i had to drop some facts on yo @#$%^&!

i am a high function mrdd nigga nerd. and i been watching wreslting since 5. now since most white wrseltes get exposed for been maga or racists. i only watch majority black talent. and mexican and asian but.....

1. but i am saying even the last 4 years. or 2 years. sasha banks is a bigger attraction and mainstream appeal. to casusal and the hardcore fanbase. then charottle is.

5. negro please.

bayley and sasha banks tag team era was gold.

naomi and banks tag team era was gold.

banks vs bayley rival better than charlottle.

banks vs bel air wresltemania moment. foh hating on our black mixed queen.

1. sasha banks made have a attuide and be stuck up and a meany to us fans.

2. but she is legit better than charoltte flair and should be paid as much as them.

1. charlotte flair isn't in major outside media ventures like sasha banks is.

1. sasha banks college football national championship. watched by 22.7 million viewers.

2. sasha banks in disney and star wars movies.

in mainstream tv commericals.

3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-m_e7MDRw

1. sasha banks winning espn and legendary espy awards. legit sports awards. not no fake racists pwi shit. or iwc neckbeard maga award.

5. first black women and women to main event wresltemania. nigga getting cnn and mainstream non wreslting headlines.

WWE stars Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks make history as first Black women to duke it out in WrestleMania main event.

Charlotte top 2 of this modern era if not 1.

not going lie as much as i think white wreslters are overrated.

she is in the top 5.

but asuka far as in ring. been on another level.

naomi matches been a+

sasha banks and new comer bel air has been able to rival her. stop hating bro.

lo shari. sexy asian bitch. could rival her in nxt.

shit pro wreslting is like the only sports besides baseball where black folks get no love.

Charlotte just needs a character other than "me want title". She's triple h during the reign of terror only she's been at even longer than he was.

If Sasha was a man they'd have given her a manager to do the heavy lifting for her promos and let her shine in the ring. Sasha in the hurt business would fit hand in glove, with MVP talking her up on the mic. But she's a woman and a so-so promo so she had a ceiling put on her.

Charlotte just needs a character other than "me want title". She's triple h during the reign of terror only she's been at even longer than he was.

If Sasha was a man they'd have given her a manager to do the heavy lifting for her promos and let her shine in the ring. Sasha in the hurt business would fit hand in glove, with MVP talking her up on the mic. But she's a woman and a so-so promo so she had a ceiling put on her.

lol sasha didn’t have an issue delivering promos

Back