Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So if wwe doesn’t go thru with this if trump says they shouldn’t will there be fake outrage from wrestling “fans” who probably haven’t watched wrestling since the “good old days?”

giphy.gif

Soo is saudi Arabia happening or nah?

they’re putting the blame on some general who went against orders and/or misunderstood the situation... so whatever’s going on, Saudis are in the clear, so yeah, it’s on... I hope no one tunes in

I didn’t watch the last one cause it wasn’t that appealing at all. I watched the replay only when Titus tripped running to the ring. And it’s on a Friday? Nope

A Saudi who possibly killed anotha Saudi who just happens ta live in America tell me why is you Americans mad?

they murdered a journalist days before his wedding because he criticized their king. that’s some foul shit and where he’s from shouldn’t factor into how much you care

the Saudi regime ain’t shit. so many human right violations over the years to count

then again you can say the same thing about America

I didn’t watch the last one cause it wasn’t that appealing at all. I watched the replay only when Titus tripped running to the ring. And it’s on a Friday? Nope

Yup. I think I'm a pass on this one. Another glorified house show. These network specials aren't even that good. I'll stick with the regular PPVs.

Back