Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

We're all for female empowerment

But you're going to have another show in a cesspool country that treats women like animals. lol

the women got two days off thanks to them Saudi show’s. I’m sure they don’t mind

Exactly. WWE about to get around $45 mil if the show goes on

$45 million? shiiiiiet
i’d release a statement saying “thoughts and prayers to the victims family” and keep it moving

yea WWE making bank off all these big ass house shows its crazy

they got so much money that they opening up to doing business with promotions that they would not even recognize years ago

this list some BS

The bellas shouldnt even be on it

1. Austin betrays WWE for WCW/ECW
2. HHH betrays HBK for the first time and is revealed as his attacker
3. Matt Hardy turns on Jeff
4. Rollins turns on the Shield
5. Christian turns on Edge

Vince is a greedy muthafucka. Dude knows he needs to cancel that show in Saudi Arabia. Idk why he even signed a decade contract with them knowing that the women couldn't even wrestle over there to begin with.

this list some BS

The bellas shouldnt even be on it

1. Austin betrays WWE for WCW/ECW
2. HHH betrays HBK for the first time and is revealed as his attacker
3. Matt Hardy turns on Jeff
4. Rollins turns on the Shield
5. Christian turns on Edge

That Austin turn was terrible. Watch the end of that match again and see no crowd reaction

That Austin turn was terrible. Watch the end of that match again and see no crowd reaction

I never noticed

you think people saw it coming? i aint see shit i just thought it was a crazy turn cause who would of thought Austin would defect from the 'E?

I never noticed

you think people saw it coming? i aint see shit i just thought it was a crazy turn cause who would of thought Austin would defect from the 'E?

I think people saw it coming. Such a terrible decision by creative

They had already killed Austin momentum by having him sing and hug on Vince so when that happened people were already over ol stone cold.

When he became The old stone cold on that last episode of Raw before invasion that was pretty cool but turning him heel again was so stupid and made the invasion angle so dumb

Trump said there will be severe punishment for the Saudi situation; Saudi’s vows a retaliation.

How the fuck can Vince still roll down there after that now?

Back