Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

my sources tell me your sources are bullshit
It's bad enough tha bellas wrestle on both shows,it's even worse that she will go unpunished .... They (bellas) are jealous of tha women's revolution... They know their time is almost up... Tha only thing that keeps both of them relevant is tha t.v. Show& how they lay down wit

It's bad enough tha bellas wrestle on both shows,it's even worse that she will go unpunished .... They (bellas) are jealous of tha women's revolution... They know their time is almost up... Tha only thing that keeps both of them relevant is tha t.v. Show& how they lay down wit

I doubt they jealous nigga. Just a few days ago Paige & some of the other women who are active on the roster took up for them and said they partly responsible for the Revolution when some blogger tried to shit on them. I aint a fan of em but at the same time I dont think they jealous nor do i think she meant to kick ole girl like that, she was concerned after the kick and tried to cover her to end it but Liv kicked out

I doubt they jealous nigga. Just a few days ago Paige & some of the other women who are active on the roster took up for them and said they partly responsible for the Revolution when some blogger tried to shit on them. I aint a fan of em but at the same time I dont think they jealous nor do i think she meant to kick ole girl like that, she was concerned after the kick and tried to cover her to end it but Liv kicked out

How when they wasn't performing during the time the women really started shining.

Shit you right it was Aj

but see no1 acknowledges it. I guess cause she no longer in the company and the bad blood w/ Punk.

So maybe they decided they just gonna act like it was the Bellas who started the shit. You know how they do

Shit you right it was Aj

but see no1 acknowledges it. I guess cause she no longer in the company and the bad blood w/ Punk.

So maybe they decided they just gonna act like it was the Bellas who started the shit. You know how they do

They give Stephanie more credit for the revolution than the Bellas, which is laughable. at least the Bellas wrestle, and Nikki isn’t bad imo

I didn’t even finish watching raw last week. Smackdown has been much more consistent and the 2 hours fly by.

Back