Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

giphy.gif

Better wrestling too I wont front

I was gone say i dont agree w/ this but u might be right.

It was a lot more hard hitting back then even when it came to the midcard.

I used to be a big fan of Hardcore Holly & Steve Blackman back then. They were midcarders but those motherfuckers made you think they'd die for that hardcore title. In the past we've said they need to reintroduce that one but the more I think about it i dont even know if it would work in the PG Era.

I was gone say i dont agree w/ this but u might be right.

It was a lot more hard hitting back then even when it came to the midcard.

I used to be a big fan of Hardcore Holly & Steve Blackman back then. They were midcarders but those motherfuckers made you think they'd die for that hardcore title. In the past we've said they need to reintroduce that one but the more I think about it i dont even know if it would work in the PG Era.

Hardcore won't work, just look at these gimmick matches that should be violent but it's tame as hell.

Attitude Era: Strong storylines, strong characters, chaos every episode, and spots we would never see today.

Current: stacked roster and brtter wrestling and womens wrestling is legit

Personally i put Attitude Era over it just because of storylines alone. When they are not great I become less invested. I feel Punk's storylines was one of the last great stories WWE put out besides NXT. That was 2012 which kicked off the current era but everything after has just been....there.

Back