Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

nobody wrestles at 100% if we’re being real. injuries pile up and have lasting effects. athletes find ways to work around them.

becky’s banged up and admitted it. i can respect that

if you ever hear an athlete 10+ years into their career saying “i’ve never felt better”, just know they’re full of shit and the end is near

yeh she was…
Raw was running Bianca vs CTRL to the ground. Even tho SD can use her more than RAW having Becky back was necessary. Maybe not so soon but it needed to happen. As long as she ain’t in the title picture it’s cool
I just meant there are other women they could of used or help give a little push while she rested up. Doesnt help i dont find Becky entertaining in the slightest so im biased.

Thats dope. Hope more people tune into the ppv on here, youll have a different outlook on wrestling matches watching a WK.

One time I watched a few previous WK matches on YouTube...geezus. Entertaining ...as...hell. Pro wrestling at its finest

One time I watched a few previous WK matches on YouTube...geezus. Entertaining ...as...hell. Pro wrestling at its finest
My brother dont watch wrestling like we did when we were younger. This mf found out about Omega a few yrs ago during the Okada matches and he invited all his current friends to watch WK with him who arent wrestling fans, they left that night speechless. The next year they all packed inside a van and drove to New York to see the NJPW/ROH supershow at MSG off the WK hype alone.

1670548369349.gif

Back