Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Vice TV will premiere their two hour Nine Lives of Vince McMahon documentary next Tuesday 12/13 at 9 PM Eastern with replays at 12 AM and 3 AM EST.

Promotional material for the film notes, "Despite lawsuits, allegations, scandal and controversy, Vince McMahon has dominated the world of wrestling for over 40 years, turning it into a multibillion-dollar global empire."

🩸☝🏾

1. The Usos – WWE
2. FTR – AEW
3. Briscoes – Freelance
4. Death Triangle – AEW
5. Hazuki & Koguma – STARDOM
6. RK-Bro – WWE
7. The Good Brothers – WWE
8. The Young Bucks – AEW
9. The Hex – NWA
10. Violence Is Forever – Freelance
11. Aussie Open
12. United Empire (Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan)
13. Street Profits
14. Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne)
15. Los Nuevos Ingobernables (CMLL’s Angel De Oro & Niebla Roja)
16. Black Desire (Stardom’s Starlight Kid, Mono Watanabe)
17. La Rebelión (NWA’s Bestia 666 & Mecha Wolf 450)
18. Swerve In Our Glory
19. Sasha Banks and Naomi
20. The Acclaimed
21. The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett)
22. Catch 22 (New Japan’s TJP & Francesco Akira)
23. Magical Sugar Rabbits (Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling’s Mizuki & Yuka Sakazaki)
24. Sunshine Machine (European indie wrestlers Chuck Mambo & TK Cooper)
25. Damage CTRL (IYO SKY & Dakota Kai)

THE ONES!!!!

This list is kinda wild tho, Alpha Academy no where on here but they got Damage Ctrl on there at 25.

they should of been featured somewhere after that top 10

Alpha kinda high end jobbers though

they got a tag title win over RK-Bro this year tho fam

plus for a while there they were being featured in the main events/upper part of the card

I will admit that they fell off towards the second half of this year tho

THE ONES!!!!

This list is kinda wild tho, Alpha Academy no where on here but they got Damage Ctrl on there at 25.

they should of been featured somewhere after that top 10
That list is based on kayfabe. Realistically FTR been the best tag team this year BUT the Usos have been featured more prominently due to being involved with the Bloodline stuff

they got a tag title win over RK-Bro this year tho fam

plus for a while there they were being featured in the main events/upper part of the card

I will admit that they fell off towards the second half of this year tho
Chad Gable like 5-45 in his last 50 matches or something like that. He on his Austin Theory right now. That gets taken into account as well I think

That list is based on kayfabe. Realistically FTR been the best tag team this year BUT the Usos have been featured more prominently due to being involved with the Bloodline stuff

to-you-redd.gif

See what I did there?

to-you-redd.gif

See what I did there?
FTR vs the Briscoes 1 and 2, FTR vs the United Empire, FTR vs Aussie Open, FTR vs the Bucks earlier this year for the AAA and ROH tag titles, FTR vs Mox and Punk in February. I mean, that's like 4 MOTY candidates right there and thats not even counting what Dax Harwood did solo. I understand y'all don't step outside of your WWE bubbles too much, but the tag team that's been having the best matches this year has been far and away FTR.

ftr.gif

FTR vs the Briscoes 1 and 2, FTR vs the United Empire, FTR vs Aussie Open, FTR vs the Bucks earlier this year for the AAA and ROH tag titles, FTR vs Mox and Punk in February. I mean, that's like 4 MOTY candidates right there and thats not even counting what Dax Harwood did solo. I understand y'all don't step outside of your WWE bubbles too much, but the tag team that's been having the best matches this year has been far and away FTR.

ftr.gif
But FTR has acknowledged Usos number 1 spot so it doesnt matter. None of this matters if the team your defending is cosigning the team your complaining about.

FTR has had a far better tag team run for sure match wise but Usos story is the most potent story with Bloodline and Jey.

Back