Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yeah exactly.

I don't see how anyone could be critical of Saraya after being out the ring for 5yrs. Gotta give her time.

Britt been on a "meh" slump. But wit Hayter winning the title...I hope the seed that was planted for their potential feud begins to blossom. I think Hayter will re-ignite that fire in Britt.
Britt don't need wrestling or Adam"i got a headache for 6 months"Cole..... i see her leaving in 2023 for good to devote her life to dentistry.

WWE Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair competed over the weekend at the WBFF Bodybuilding competition in Atlantic City, NJ over the weekend, her first time competing.

Belair placed first in the Wellness competition.

She also placed second in the Fitness competition.

Belair had dieted and trained for 10 weeks, still maintaining her WWE schedule, including the Women's Wargames match at the 2022 Survivor Series in Boston.

On her Instagram, Belair commented:

"I am officially a part of the WBFF PRO CARD FAMILY!!!!!!
1st place in Wellness
2nd place in Fitness
I got my PRO CARD!
@wbffentertainment

-Dress Made by Me.
-Every outfit I wore on stage I made!

WWE Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair competed over the weekend at the WBFF Bodybuilding competition in Atlantic City, NJ over the weekend, her first time competing.

Belair placed first in the Wellness competition.

She also placed second in the Fitness competition.

Belair had dieted and trained for 10 weeks, still maintaining her WWE schedule, including the Women's Wargames match at the 2022 Survivor Series in Boston.

On her Instagram, Belair commented:

"I am officially a part of the WBFF PRO CARD FAMILY!!!!!!
1st place in Wellness
2nd place in Fitness
I got my PRO CARD!
@wbffentertainment

-Dress Made by Me.
-Every outfit I wore on stage I made!
I wonder how she would have done in physique tho…

her legs are massive and she has a damn good lat spread.
She likely would have crushed that category too

It’s a toss up between Bianca and Jade

If I want to take one to a nice restaurant, have some desert, take her to my home and make sweet love to her, I pick Bianca

If I am talking to one and I tell her about my day and she tells me to STFU and let me sit on your face and I’d gladly say yes, I pick Jade

I’m also adding giving her a massage until I eventually orally please her and penetrate her to her climax. Yea. This pic

I'm a little surprised that the Elite and other talent didn't appreciate or want CM Punk's advice on things. I never was really a Punk fan as his in-ring style is not for me, but the guy has done well enough everywhere he's been before AEW to know a thing or two. They should probably be very open to Punk's advice because from day one AEW has been booked like an indie promotion with WWE's budget. The problem is that if you have all that money, you shouldn't be producing an indie show.

The majority of wrestling fans enjoy the spectacle of wrestling, which includes gimmicks, dramatic performances, and showcasing amazing athletes. AEW has the athletes, but very little else. Anyone with a decent gimmick and does well performing it seem to be doing so in spite of lackluster writing.

No disrespect to The Elite, but they don't have a gimmick or much personality at all. They can't be the faces of AEW because they don't bring anything other than wrestling. The problem with that is that everyone does everything they do now. It's not a decade ago where spamming super kicks and "more bang for your buck" was some new shit. Everyone does everything they have been doing, yet they haven't grown any distinct identity outside of being indie darlings.

During the most recent episode, there was a scene where fans got a good look at the Prime Minister’s wrestling merch collection, which included collectibles of The Rock and the titles he held during his WWE career.

There was a moment when the current version of the Universal Championship could be seen as part of the collection. Reigns is the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion after unifying the WWE and Universal Titles at WrestleMania 38

As previously reported, WWE has discussed an interesting idea for The Rock at the Royal Rumble next month.

During the most recent episode, there was a scene where fans got a good look at the Prime Minister’s wrestling merch collection, which included collectibles of The Rock and the titles he held during his WWE career.

There was a moment when the current version of the Universal Championship could be seen as part of the collection. Reigns is the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion after unifying the WWE and Universal Titles at WrestleMania 38

As previously reported, WWE has discussed an interesting idea for The Rock at the Royal Rumble next month.
I peeped that and didn't even think nothing of it.

...I think it's a reach.

Folks want this to happen so bad, they'll think anything is a hint

the only time Young Rock dropped an obvious hint was that episode rock was in the crib & baby Roman was bitching at him to Acknowledge Him.

Back