Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

idk how true it is but back whenever that Regal rumor started I had read about him having something in his contract saying that If HHH were to ever come into power in WWE that he'd be given an option to leave and go back and since everybody thought Vince would be around forever nobody really expected it to actually happen

I usually don't like muscular women either but with those two they still look like women, they haven't went overboard with it

Seeing Bel Air like that is all the more reason why you should be checking for their show whenever it drops. I guarantee you they probably got some footage from her competing in this to show on there. That plus more.

It’s a toss up between Bianca and Jade

If I want to take one to a nice restaurant, have some desert, take her to my home and make sweet love to her, I pick Bianca

If I am talking to one and I tell her about my day and she tells me to STFU and let me sit on your face and I’d gladly say yes, I pick Jade

Last edited:
Seeing Bel Air like that is all the more reason why you should be checking for their show whenever it drops. I guarantee you they probably got some footage from her competing in this to show on there. That plus more.

She actually mentioned it on an episode of Sheamus's "Celtic Warrior Workout"

I thought it was a crossfire competition but it must've been that.

I’m getting more into fitness and I’m at the gym damn near everyday. So the more I’m around muscular woman I can find some attractiveness preferably if they like the Jade / Bianca type. Idk why that shit kinda sexy.
With that said

If I want to take one to a nice restaurant, have some desert, take her to my home and make sweet love to her, I pick Bianca

idk how true it is but back whenever that Regal rumor started I had read about him having something in his contract saying that If HHH were to ever come into power in WWE that he'd be given an option to leave and go back and since everybody thought Vince would be around forever nobody really expected it to actually happen

I heard a rumor that as far back as June HHH was telling folks get ready cause he’s about to “put the dinosaurs down”

If I am talking to one and I tell her about my day and she tells me to STFU and let me sit on your face and I’d gladly say yes, I pick Jade
Understandable

Hey, nothing but love for Regal if it makes him happy. I can't even front though. As much as I may have wanted to see some of these people get a shot while not under Vince, I'm glad AEW starting to get rid of all these Ex-WWE guys. Not saying they SHOULDN'T have been signed, but If they wanna run back into the arms of Papa H...let em.

Yeeeaaaaaa....suuuuuurrrrrreeeeeee
eddie-murphy-yeah-sure.gif

Hey, nothing but love for Regal if it makes him happy. I can't even front though. As much as I may have wanted to see some of these people get a shot while not under Vince, I'm glad AEW starting to get rid of all these Ex-WWE guys. Not saying they SHOULDN'T have been signed, but If they wanna run back into the arms of Papa H...let em.

that shit hurt dont it?

Should have never signed those wwe guys in the first place, AEW was better when they had their homegrown talent all over the show. They went from the alternative to wwe lite

Should have never signed those wwe guys in the first place, AEW was better when they had their homegrown talent all over the show. They went from the alternative to wwe lite
I won't go that far. It's just some of these cats are ridiculous

"Can we beat everyone and win the belt rn? No?!?! I'M CALLING HUNTER!!!!"

Lori Harvey ahh wrestlers

Back