Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

We don't need to see a 50+ year old in a main event, we're trying to get away from this bloodline angle not finding ways to keep it going.

I fucking hate Roman Reigns as a concept, but love The Bloodline as a collective.

that said… WWE painting themselves into a corner not having a counter to the BL.

I really hope this leads to Big E coming back and the New Day holding all three belts at the same time.

Now that I think about it this the same ol Roman persona he just replaced "Believe That" with "Acknowledge Me". Y'all didn't like him then and now y'all fake liking him now

Prior to the Bloodline/Roman being managed by Heyman, I was not a fan of him. Though now, he's clearly tapped into something different. His promos have been elevated, as well as his in-ring performance. Combined that with whoever has been writing the Bloodline angle and you have some of the best content from WWE in a long time. The only way I want to see anything change with the Bloodline is if Jey Uso becomes the leader somehow and dethrones Roman.

If the Bloodline does split @Chi-Town B is gonna be the one a half year to a year afterwards who is like "I kinda miss those Bloodline guys" I can just see him saying that shit after some wack stable is built up to take their place

If Rock is gonna do it, then you gotta put him against Roman at Mania. Rock is literally the biggest draw of all time, you don't waste that on the Rumble.

Cody can do the Seth revenge match and if he's the guy after that you can bring him into the fray after that.

Exactly. How some of these niggas don't seem to understand that...boggles my mind. Lol!

Exactly. How some of these niggas don't seem to understand that...boggles my mind. Lol!

It writes itself
Rock / Roman Hollywood Wrestlemania

Idk what else is there to explain. Add in the fact Seth throwing that random shot at Cody 2 weeks go makes it a bit more obvious we maybe heading to that match again. Even though I dont wanna see Seth take another L to this nigga at all. My only problem is we dont need Rock winning the Rumble for this.

It writes itself
Rock / Roman Hollywood Wrestlemania

Idk what else is there to explain. Add in the fact Seth throwing that random shot at Cody 2 weeks go makes it a bit more obvious we maybe heading to that match again. Even though I dont wanna see Seth take another L to this nigga at all. My only problem is we dont need Rock winning the Rumble for this.

And take that rumor wit a grain of salt. For that shyt to get "leaked"...along wit what number he could enter in...yeah somebody FO SHO gettin fired.

Back