Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The elite the ones who came into that man's locker room. And the thing about his dog appears to be true so yeah after that anything goes.

The whole time I felt Punk was wrong for violating Cabana, who hadn't spoken a word about Punk at all. But the stuff about the Bucks using writers to get out their own agenda? I mean that's obviously true.

Ehhhh i dont think the Bucks thing is true for numerous reasons and one being Punk was the guy Bucks wanted to be the face of AEW in the early stages of the company being constructed by penciling in Punk as their must get guy and never had a issue with him. There have been reports that came out after the fact of what your saying clearing up alot of that stuff. As well as the Bucks not liking him which apparently was far from the truth and somebody had put it in his ear and he ran with it without looking into it.

Your stating the stuff that was reported the first 2 weeks the info started coming out. Since then there has been plenty of updates. Punk threw the first punch was confirmed and the dog story was apparently false. Omega picking thebdog up so it wouldnt get stepped on was apparently what happen and thats all there was to the dog story.

Punk apparently was just on go as soon as Bucks entered the locker room to confront him and Punk threw the first punch.

Ehhhh i dont think the Bucks thing is true for numerous reasons and one being Punk was the guy Bucks wanted to be the face of AEW in the early stages of the company being constructed and never had a issue with him. There have been reports that came out after the fact of what your saying clearing up alot of that stuff. As well as the Bucks not liking him which apparently was far from the truth and somebody had put it in his ear and he ran with it without looking into it.

Your stating the stuff that was reported the first 2 weeks the info started coming out. Since then there has been plenty of updates. Punk threw the first punch was confirmed and the dog story was apparently false. Omega picking thebdog up so it wouldnt get stepped on was apaprently what happen amd thats all there was to the dog story.

Punk apparently was just on go and soon as Bucks entered the locker room to confront him.
The Bucks was dissing behind the scenes with Hangman, Punk had a right to go off but just not at the press scrum

Y'all see this shit?
Screenshot_20221202-181056.png

Like I understand that as big of a star the Rock is, you wanna use him ... But the main event of WM imo should always involve full time stars. Also Roman needs to be dethroned at WM. And you can't put the belt on the Rock

That's why I think Cody should win the rumble and WM

If they can really book the Rock for Royal Rumble, have him face Roman there.

It'll accomplish two things.... With Rock and Roman beefing for the head of the table. It'll make the bloodline look really shaky especially if they split down the middle. I've heard a lot of people say Sami and Solo will dethrone the USO's .

But if you have Roman go over the Rock he will look stronger than ever....which will make Cody's win at WM that much bigger

That's just my take.

Y'all see this shit?
View attachment 969600View attachment 969600

Like I understand that as big of a star the Rock is, you wanna use him ... But the main event of WM imo should always involve full time stars. Also Roman needs to be dethroned at WM. And you can't put the belt on the Rock

It'll accomplish two things.... With Rock and Roman beefing for the head of the table. It'll make the bloodline look really shaky especially if they split down the middle. I've heard a lot of people say Sami and Solo will dethrone the USO's .

But if you have Roman go over the Rock he will look stronger than ever....which will make Cody's win at WM that much bigger

That's just my take.
Du im 1000% with u on this.

I don't think Punk would just start dissing them unless it was true and lets not act like the bucks wouldn't do something like that
We also come to learn Punk is a hot head which means it wouldnt be hard to believe he reacted before looking deeper into it. Like i said if the Bucks didnt like him they wouldnt of pushed Khan to make him THE guy during pre AEW talks unless they had a issue that never came to light.

Y'all see this shit?

That's just my take.

One word...SoFi.

At the end of the day...WWE will sell more tickets at WM than RR. As I said b4...WM is at SO-FI! L-A! HOLLY-WOOD! Rock's backyard. You SERIOUSLY think WWE is gonna pass on utilizing the Rock at SO-FI...L-A...HOLLY-WOOD...for RR???? That's not good business mayne. You tryin to sell out WM brotha. And who bigger that can make that happen than...ROCK.

WM at SoFi is a faaaaarrr bigger stage than RR. And let's be honest...Rock doesn't need to go to RR to get a shot of the belt. Split the belts and have them back at their brand show.

Have Cody win RR and go after the Raw title. Then you can have Rock come and face Roman for the SD title. Make Roman defend BOTH belts WM weekend. But me personally...I don't want Rock competing for a title. Bruh got too much going on.

That's why I agree it has to be a full time WWE star.

Y'all see this shit?

That's just my take.

I agree w/ this and it makes all the sense in the world but knowing WWE if this is all true then they gonna end up going with Rock vs Roman at mania only because its one more big money match/main event for the show that they can do.

Cody vs Reigns not as big compared to that.

Roman doesn't need to enter the match as champion either, I agree.Thats why you have him drop the title at the close of the Rumble and then you bring out the Rock once he gets to the top of the stage for a nice stare down/look at the wrestlemania sign and then boom. We all know what we in store for at mania.

After that you got two options, you either continue the Reigns/Cody feud for a month or 2 after mania with Cody coming out on top or you let Reigns go away for a lil while and then bring him back for his mega babyface run when nobody is expecting it

I don’t want the rock winning the rumble. Why not he make an appearance and plant the seeds of him vs Roman at mania!
The better match for me is still Cody v Roman, bloodline vs Bloodline and Cody finally brings the world title home to his.

But both matches are def Mania worthy.

Fi2pSPJVQAAvaa5

This the pic Punk shared that showed his dogs missing teeth. So yeah, if that's from the Bucks you already know how people be about their dogs.

If Rock is gonna do it, then you gotta put him against Roman at Mania. Rock is literally the biggest draw of all time, you don't waste that on the Rumble.

Cody can do the Seth revenge match and if he's the guy after that you can bring him into the fray after that.

If Rock is gonna do it, then you gotta put him against Roman at Mania. Rock is literally the biggest draw of all time, you don't waste that on the Rumble.

Cody can do the Seth revenge match and if he's the guy after that you can bring him into the fray after that.
Cody gotta take the belt at the Rumble then. No need for the title to be at stake for Rock and Roman and I doubt they do it anyway since Rock came back to face Cena for the title the last time twice.

Rock HALL OF FAME and final match would be a great sell for a Hollywood Mania.

rock vs roman doesn’t need the title

roman needs to lose the title at WM, and the rock isn’t a fitting opponent in a championship match because we know he’s not staying after WM, therefore we know there’s no chance he’s taking the title from roman. that would remove a lot of the intrigue

Back