Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

She was excellent in NXT. She's not cut out to be the second fiddle. Bayley is the only one benefiting from the faction.
Exactly how is Bayley benefiting when her and Damage CTRL have been taking nothing but Ls and aren’t over? She lost to Bianca at ER, lost at War Games, and is probably about to lose this feud to Becky. Oh and excellent is an overstatement for Dakota in NXT. She was good. Shoulda actually been the one to beat Shayna, but HHH was playing favorites and Shaynas run got boring

Exactly how is Bayley benefiting when her and Damage CTRL have been taking nothing but Ls and aren’t over? She lost to Bianca at ER, lost at War Games, and is probably about to lose this feud to Becky. Oh and excellent is an overstatement for Dakota in NXT. She was good. Shoulda actually been the one to beat Shayna, but HHH was playing favorites and Shaynas run got boring

Ls don't always matter if you still remain at the forefront of stories. Bayley does all the talking for the group while Sky and Kai play the henchmen.

Ls don't always matter if you still remain at the forefront of stories. Bayley does all the talking for the group while Sky and Kai play the henchmen.
chris-rock-huh.gif

1670015413576.gif

My point is that both Sky and Kai are limited in that role, making them appear generic when they can be very entertaining. Kai looked like one of best heels in WWE when she was in NXT. You're sleeping on her, she has top heel potential.

Why would they do that. Its all about cutting a mfs at this point and im a huge Punk fan. Let the toxic shit go.
Cause wrestling is a work business. And if you can make money off of something then that's what you do.

Also, they are clearly hurting without him. To not use your biggest draw over some he said/she said nonsense is self sabotage

Cause wrestling is a work business. And if you can make money off of something then that's what you do.

Also, they are clearly hurting without him. To not use your biggest draw over some he said/she said nonsense is self sabotage
I get that and I would be interested in a Punk vs Elite angle but if he about to be bringing down the locker room and causing more negative in the room id probably let the cancer get cut out.

Plus this isnt a "he said she said moment" lol mfs produced violence in the locker room.

Can he stay healthy though? Even if he didn't get suspended, didn't he also get injured? He's been injured after every match it seems.
His body just needs to get back on a constant schedule. I can see a mf being off wrestling for 7 years and coming back and catching a few injuries essily.

Last edited:
I get that and I would be interested in a Punk vs Elite angle but if he about to be bringing down the locker room and causing more negative in the room id probably let the cancer get cut out.

Plus this isnt a "he said she said moment" lol mfs produced violence in the locker room.
The elite the ones who came into that man's locker room. And the thing about his dog appears to be true so yeah after that anything goes.

The whole time I felt Punk was wrong for violating Cabana, who hadn't spoken a word about Punk at all. But the stuff about the Bucks using writers to get out their own agenda? I mean that's obviously true.

Back