Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Last nights show was a really solid show with 90% home grown talent on air. They need to keep pushing that and work their base up with what they got.

Last edited:
Y'all over hyped that Starks promo, it was just the typical love of pro wrestling and how they grind their way up from nothing promo that we've seen done better by the likes of Daniel Bryan and others.

Why is that?

Folks in the company now teasing the possibility. Paige talking bout a mystery partner for her next match that’s coming in January which is when Sasha will be able to wrestle again.... weeks after talking about wanting to get in the ring with Sasha again. It COULD happen

I was going to post last night It looks like Sasha is headed to AEW. She not wrestling til January, she said she is taking bookings then. Japan already got her for WK and since Jade mystery opponent is not til Jan 11th i mean its just speculation but the math is adding up very nice expecially siclnce NJPW have a working relationship with AEW it will be a easy one, two.

And personally this is where I want Sasha back atleast first. She is the signing they need for the women and its a HUGE one.

I was going to post last night It looks like Sasha is headed to AEW. She not wrestling til January, she said she is taking bookings then. Japan already got her for WK and since Jade mystery opponent is not til Jan 11th i mean its just speculation but the math is adding up very nice expecially siclnce NJPW have a working relationship with AEW it will be a easy one, two.

And personally this is where I want Sasha back atleast first. She is the signing they need for the women and its a HUGE one.

Wonder what Based "source" thinks about this? Lol

And why not? Wait for someone to complain about him main eventing both nights lol
Only thing that could explain it is if they put they are trying to seperate both belts. Have the Raw and Smackdown belts on the line on seperate nights.

Maybe that's how they get a belt off of Roman by having him wrestle both nights

Back