Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Roman wasn't away for 7 or 8 years to have a match, Paige looked like she didn't do any type of training and was lost.

i mean, surely saraya was training in the ring leading up to her match. i doubt she went into full gear THAT cold

the match just wasn’t that good. it happens

Last edited:
i mean, surely saray was training in the ring leading up to her match. i doubt she went into full gear THAT cold

the match just wasn’t that good. it happens
Like one hadn’t wrestled in front of a crowd in 7 years, and the other was trying to protect her. Saraya even said Britt carried her through the match and protected her through this whole thing

Like y’all really expected a mat classic?
NfET5J.gif

Lmao I post with children

Just so I'm not showing bias Jade don't need to be on another ppv herself until she improves, that was another trash match

Like one hadn’t wrestled in front of a crowd in 7 years, and the other was trying to protect her. Saraya even said Britt carried her through the match and protected her through this whole thing

mostly everyone here has been fair in their critique

while understanding the circumstances surrounding the match, you should still be able acknowledge that the match itself wasn’t that good

it’s not the end of the world

while understanding the circumstances surrounding the match, you should still be able acknowledge that the match itself wasn’t that good

Like she cant bounce back and have the folks buzzing after getting in tune after a few matches. Both statements are fine. The match wasnt good and she wasnt there yet

Nigga probably hasnt had one critique about the whole ppv

he saving that shit for Saturday

you know who this goes..

Hmm this topic makes me wanna start a new thread about when someone should debut/return to a wrestling company. Give me some time

Lol yo expecting someone who was gone for 7 years due to spine and neck problems to come back and have a banger is as foolish as cashing in your MITB briefcase for a mid card title that was already being openly defended

Back