Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

seen that CM Punk was taking some shots (or at least referencing the the all-out stuff) at AEW again. Didn’t all these niggas sign NDAs?

View attachment 964450

Wonder how interested WWE was because this guy could easily be a main event player. Dude is legit impressive and built like most WWE big guys and can work any style match.
He was on HHH and NJPWs radars. Cats was WAITING for him to be available. AEW’s last two signings have been two of the best wrestlers in the biz who are in their 20s - Bandido and Takeshita

Was that really 5 hours? I caught it just as the 4 way match was happening. I guess it was hella long cause at some point I thought to myself this shit STILL ain’t done yet. Think Mox-MJF went on a lil after 11:30

Was that really 5 hours? I caught it just as the 4 way match was happening. I guess it was hella long cause at some point I thought to myself this shit STILL ain’t done yet. Think Mox-MJF went on a lil after 11:30
All AEW ppvs go til about 12-12:30am.

Last night show felt shorter then usual, I guess because they delivered a great show for the most of it.

That Elite vs Death Triangle match of the night and moty contender. Cant wait for the best out of 7.

All AEW ppvs go til about 12-12:30am.

Last night show felt shorter then usual, I guess because they delivered a great show for the most of it.

That Elite vs Death Triangle match of the night and moty contender. Cant wait for the best out of 7.

word word def fucked with it overall
I didn’t see the entire thing but the 4 way was my MOTN

Back