Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

he is to AEW
What the other one is to WWE

2 peas in a pod
Oooooool who you subtweeting queen?
skinnypop-girl.gif

Shenco and Chi would be one hell of a wrestling podcast. Imagine Cornette and Bischoff together.

I’d never do a podcast with most of y’all in here. Two different perspectives. I’m grounded in facts while most of the posters here are grounded in emotions/feelings. That’s why the personal insults come out, and why their arguments are so flimsy 🤷🏾‍♂️. Plus they don’t read so that’s a barrier

Oh and shout out to Austin Theory having an excuse for everything except why he did it during an open challenge. Couldn’t explain that stupidity away could they?

Oooooool who you subtweeting queen?
skinnypop-girl.gif

lol at this Nigga
I didn’t even say his name
nigga Insecure and got the nerve to claim he’s grounded in “facts not emotion”

mans Came running to quote me like a dog to a whistle
Love and light bozo

I mean it’s true. You’re a mod right? You’re supposed to be impartial are you not? Forum police in a sense. Yet on multiple occasions you have said that you have me on ignore. Presumably stemming from you disagreeing with me. So if I have a problem, why would I trust you to help? But then again, I guess it is like a cop to ignore the minority. Eh, oh well

lol at this Nigga
I didn’t even say his name
nigga Insecure and got the nerve to claim he’s grounded in “facts not emotion”

mans Came running to quote me like a dog to a whistle
Love and light bozo
See how you immediately assumed that I thought you were talking about me when I simply asked who you were talking about? Feelings/emotions

I mean it’s true. You’re a mod right? You’re supposed to be impartial are you not? Forum police in a sense. Yet on multiple occasions you have said that you have me on ignore. Presumably stemming from you disagreeing with me. So if I have a problem, why would I trust you to help? But then again, I guess it is like a cop to ignore the minority. Eh, oh well

No I’m not a mod (thank god). And I’ve put you on ignore plenty of times because you swear on your life you’re smarter than everyone who posts in here. Yea you’re entitled to your opinion, no matter how unreasonable it may be but that doesn’t mean I need to read it regularly. Yea you’ve said some things I agree but you’re not always the smartest guy in the room

I feel like Thunder Rosa wasn’t 100% truthful on her injury. Early reports made it seem like she’d be back by now. Now it’s January? Huh?

No I’m not a mod (thank god). And I’ve put you on ignore plenty of times because you swear on your life you’re smarter than everyone who posts in here. Yea you’re entitled to your opinion, no matter how unreasonable it may be but that doesn’t mean I need to read it regularly. Yea you’ve said some things I agree but you’re not always the smartest guy in the room
Ah, then my apologies for believing you to be of a higher station than what you actually are. May you have a good night brother Ro

Back