Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Entrance still dope, makes sense why Bucks were trying to copyright "Wayward Sons" weeks leading to the ppv but I guess werent successful.

Classic song.

WWE issued the following:

WWE Royal Rumble 2023 - slated for Saturday, January 28 - has broken the company’s record for largest gate in the event’s 36-year history.

Over the weekend, Royal Rumble surpassed the $5M mark and previous record holder from 2017 - the last time the event was held at San Antonio’s AlamoDome.

This carries a 2022 trend into 2023 where WWE set gate records for many of its events, including WrestleMania, Extreme Rules and Crown Jewel.

always felt brit was a meh performer. she can bring it on the mic though

saraya looked okay considering it was her first match in years. a lil rusty but that will shake off in time. i’m just happy for her. it’s good to see her wrestle again

Yeah exactly.

I don't see how anyone could be critical of Saraya after being out the ring for 5yrs. Gotta give her time.

Britt been on a "meh" slump. But wit Hayter winning the title...I hope the seed that was planted for their potential feud begins to blossom. I think Hayter will re-ignite that fire in Britt.

Are y’all really in here critiquing a match where one participant hadn’t wrestled in like 7 years and the other participant was obviously working to protect her as best as they could? Maaaaannnn….

Are y’all really in here critiquing a match where one participant hadn’t wrestled in like 7 years and the other participant was obviously working to protect her as best as they could? Maaaaannnn….
Then she should have had warm up matches to knock off ring rust and not have her return match on a ppv if we're not suppose to critique her because it's her first match back

Paige should of had a warm up match tbh. That I do agree. Paige could of even wrestled Reba on Dynamite as a easy match.

Then she should have had warm up matches to knock off ring rust and not have her return match on a ppv if we're not suppose to critique her because it's her first match back
Bruh you don’t have stars like Saraya/Paige, Punk, or Edge’s first matches back on free tv.
Edge came back at the rumble and his second match was at Mania. Punks first match back was at All Out, DB returned at Mania.

Bruh you don’t have stars like Saraya/Paige, Punk, or Edge’s first matches back on free tv.
Edge came back at the rumble and his second match was at Mania. Punks first match back was at All Out, DB returned at Mania.
She's not on their level to pull that off, she should have had tv matches

Back