Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Bruh you don’t have stars like Saraya/Paige, Punk, or Edge’s first matches back on free tv.
Edge came back at the rumble and his second match was at Mania. Punks first match back was at All Out, DB returned at Mania.
Stone Colds rerun match was at Mania. Lmao

I mean...I gotta agree.

Lol @ "warm up" match. Niggas want Saraya's 1st match to be on AEW Dark...HEE-LARRY-US! Lol!!!

If that's their logic then Edge should've debut on WWE Main Event instead of RR. LOL!!

Geezus crust...can someone of yall at least ATTEMPT to act like you've been watching wrestling for years??? Got me over here c/s wit SHENCO!?!?!

Lol!

I mean...I gotta agree.

Lol @ "warm up" match. Niggas want Saraya's 1st match to be on AEW Dark...HEE-LARRY-US! Lol!!!

If that's their logic then Edge should've debut on WWE Main Event instead of RR. LOL!!

Geezus crust...can someone of yall at least ATTEMPT to act like you've been watching wrestling for years??? Got me over here c/s wit SHENCO!?!?!

Lol!

the only person arguing this was Chi lol

It's best to get the bullshit out on tv than ppv. But Edge didn't do a tv match, well Edge probably took his ass down to the performance center to get the kinks out did it look like Paige worked anywhere

mostly everyone here has been fair in their critique

while understanding the circumstances surrounding the match, you should still be able acknowledge that the match itself wasn’t that good

it’s not the end of the world
Thing is it wasn’t a “bad” match per se. it was just slow and methodical. Was it as crisp and snappy as it coulda been? No, but that’s mainly because you got someone who hasn’t wrestled in almost a decade in the ring with someone who was obviously protecting them. The only thing “bad” about that match was the crowd being dead due to the first hour of the show. They worked it like a Randy Orton match for a reason

Nigga probably hasnt had one critique about the whole ppv

he saving that shit for Saturday

you know who this goes..
Pretty much most of the wrestling world has said that it was a good to great show. Oh wait I forgot, y’all the only ones whose opinions matter right?
NfET5J.gif

I post with-nvm

The consensus is she wasn't good and I'm sure the higher ups in that company saw she wasn't good and still let her out there to bomb and then trying to tell me because other people did it she should have. I'm pretty sure Vince made damn sure Edge was ready before putting him on a ppv

Methodical is not a word I would use when describing that match.

Plodding, clumsy, poorly planned/executed

it is apparent that AEW needs a performance center

Back