Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

This has been my main gripe with AEW from day one, particularly how recycled the matches are. Too much of their roster has wrestled each other dozens of times. Between Japan, Mexico, and the indies, you have seen most of their roster wrestle each other a lot.

This is also why so many of them get the "indie" or "spot monkey" label, because they don't seem to know how to work the match without it being overly predictable. I'm beyond sick of everyone kicking out of finishers too.

This has been my main gripe with AEW from day one, particularly how recycled the matches are. Too much of their roster has wrestled each other dozens of times. Between Japan, Mexico, and the indies, you have seen most of their roster wrestle each other a lot.

This is also why so many of them get the "indie" or "spot monkey" label, because they don't seem to know how to work the match without it being overly predictable. I'm beyond sick of everyone kicking out of finishers too.

Listen to those crowds tho. As long as THEY continue popping for them...then it'll keep going.

Teams like Death Triangle...Bucks/Kenny...hell even ND and Usos for the most part show up and show out. Fan reaction is the biggest indicator imo

Methodical is not a word I would use when describing that match.

Plodding, clumsy, poorly planned/executed

it is apparent that AEW needs a performance center
Gotta disagree with you brother Samson. WWE has a performance center yet we still have Dana Brooke and Lash Legend in 2022. Shotzi Blackheart still just a glorified stunt woman as well.

They basically slowed it down and worked the neck all match. They stayed in 1 gear practically the entire match. There were no crazy spots or crazy bumps. It was basically a Safe style Randy Orton joint

Then you just don’t like modern day wrestling. They doing this type stuff in WWE as well. You probably about to get more of it in the future with HHH in charge

Gotta disagree with you brother Samson. WWE has a performance center yet we still have Dana Brooke and Lash Legend in 2022. Shotzi Blackheart still just a glorified stunt woman as well.

They basically slowed it down and worked the neck all match. They stayed in 1 gear practically the entire match. There were no crazy spots or crazy bumps. It was basically a Safe style Randy Orton joint

kobe-bryant-confused.gif

Lmao Lash hasn't even been training a whole year yet and shes at the performance center where she needs to be.. IMPROVING. If she wasn't getting any better they would of cut her

Dana Brooke. I dont really pay attention to her because shes booked like a joke BUT I'm pretty sure shes better than Jade and some of the others over there too... not only that but as long as they employed by WWE they'll forever have access to the performance center and a chance to get better 🤷🏾‍♂️

kobe-bryant-confused.gif

Lmao Lash hasn't even been training a whole year yet and shes at the performance center where she needs to be.. IMPROVING. If she wasn't getting any better they would of cut her

Dana Brooke. I dont really pay attention to her because shes booked like a joke BUT I'm pretty sure shes better than Jade and some of the others over there too... not only that but as long as they employed by WWE they'll forever have access to the performance center and a chance to get better 🤷🏾‍♂️
So yea...
WWE has a performance center yet we still have Dana Brooke and Lash Legend in 2022.

Yeah… but they fuck up in spectacular fashion in comparison

Yeah… but they fuck up in spectacular fashion in comparison
Who does? Like I said, was it as crisp and snappy as it coulda been? No, but that's because the match was safe and one was obviously protecting the other who hadn't been in the ring in like 7 years.

Back