Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I mean yeah but dammit man. KO was perfect b/c of he and Sami's history. And the story/feud that would kick off afterwards.

Riddle...meh. Just seems like this is more of a one off thing and then nothing afterwards. Was lookin forward to KO/Sami.

Perhaps all hope isn't lost after all.. unless this is just a story to write him off and set up the return feud but im hoping that hes good to go

I was literally watching that chamber match a few days ago. I had totally forgot about it. I watched this video doc about and revisited it. It being the first obviously plays a role in why it’s the best. The spot where RVD crushes HHH throat with that trash 5 Star Frog Splash had me squirming, I can’t believe HHH finished the match but of course he would.

Last time HBK won a heavyweight title too, turns out mans didn’t even want that shit

I was literally watching that chamber match a few days ago. I had totally forgot about it. I watched this video doc about and revisited it. It being the first obviously plays a role in why it’s the best. The spot where RVD crushes HHH throat with that trash 5 Star Frog Splash had me squirming, I can’t believe HHH finished the match but of course he would.

Last time HBK won a heavyweight title too, turns out mans didn’t even want that shit

Mans wore the fucking ugliest shit brown wrestling pants. Wtf was he smoking.
hbk-poop.png

that match was so innovative when they first introduced it. It instantly became my new favorite cage match. Its a shame what Vince did to it over the years, hopefully theyll fall back from it for a while b4 ever doing another one.

I personally think this is bullshit.
. But I've been saying Cody would win for a minute now FB_IMG_1668746592456.jpg

Back