Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

View attachment 962728

View attachment 962729

Hope Pauly going to cut the promos for Roman because Rock about to run circles around him now that I think about it. Romans laid back too cool style aint going cut it with the Great 1.

If and when it goes down thats gonna be one hell of a promo.. I could see him just going down the line firing on each every one of the Bloodline.

Seth would of been good but hes got his hands full w/ everybody coming for his title.

I feel like its gotta be Riddle which im cool with considering the history.

If I had my way though.. I'd call up ilja from NXT. It'd be great to see him clash w/ Solo and maybe even tease something with Reigns cause hes legit.

Meh...I really don't wanna see Riddle. I mean I get the history...but ehh. But more than likely it could be him.

He gonna be the one to really turn up tho, just watch. these the type of matches he go crazy in.

most of the craziest spots will probably come from him

He gonna be the one to really turn up tho, just watch. these the type of matches he go crazy in.

most of the craziest spots will probably come from him

I mean yeah but dammit man. KO was perfect b/c of he and Sami's history. And the story/feud that would kick off afterwards.

Riddle...meh. Just seems like this is more of a one off thing and then nothing afterwards. Was lookin forward to KO/Sami.

As we noted several days ago, there was a concern Kevin Owens tweaked his knee at a live event over the weekend.

We are told that currently, Owens is slated to be at this Friday's Smackdown taping and all of the TV tapings leading into Survivor Series on 11/26.

Back