Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

lol dude ain’t healing for a MCL sprain in 12 days
if the plan is for owens and zayn to take the tiles from the usos at WM, they can still work an injury angle where the bloodline injures owens in an attack after he’s announced as the opposing teams last member

Owens haven't been around in at least a month if not longer, don't even need to mention him at all for this 5 on 5 match

or Orton if he’s ready

You think he on his way back? I haven't really seen anything about him being close to a return man. At one point they were saying it didn't look good at all for him but I wasn't bout to buy that shit. I know he'll be bk just dont know when

You think he on his way back? I haven't really seen anything about him being close to a return man. At one point they were saying it didn't look good at all for him but I wasn't bout to buy that shit. I know he'll be bk just dont know when

no clue
but if he’s not ready there’s no need to rush him. riddle fits perfectly since he’s beefed with the bloodline last spring and summer, more recently than owens tbh

Bruh they really trying to have Austin come back for ANOTHER match??..lol just read Vince had an idea for a other but the new regime has officially made him an offer.

They saying LA Mania but id say probabaly Saudi Arabia.

And word is Randy definitely ain’t coming back anytime soon unless they tryin to fake us out end he is a surprise entrant at the Rumble.

Nigga I don’t wanna see Riddle in War Games, I rather you put Seth in that spot he’s newly a baby face and he’s been tryin to get at Roman but keeps getting interrupted lol

And word is Randy definitely ain’t coming back anytime soon unless they tryin to fake us out end he is a surprise entrant at the Rumble.

Nigga I don’t wanna see Riddle in War Games, I rather you put Seth in that spot he’s newly a baby face and he’s been tryin to get at Roman but keeps getting interrupted lol
Riddle def should be in War Games. He probabaly the most legit guy out of all those names.

Riddle a beast.

Back