Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

For those who have asked, here is a breakdown of what happened last night's WWE event in Peoria, IL:

*As Drew McIntyre was wrestling Karrion Kross, there was a sequence where to get heat, Scarlett slapped Drew while the referee was distracted.

*After the slap, Scarlett played to the crowd when a woman seated in the third row threw an entire plastic cup of an alcoholic drink at Scarlett, splashing her.

*A fan who was sitting at ringside told PWInsider, "WWE Security ran to Scarlett right away and I could hear her saying she was OK and then she went right back into her work."

*The venue's security ran immediately to the woman involved and ejected her, removing her and her family.

*There was no physical attack or interaction between the woman and Scarlett.

*Beyond that incident, the match went as originally planned.

don’t do it
reconsider
read some lita-ture on the subject

austin’s performance vs KO is as good as it’s going to get

he doesn’t want a taker vs reigns like performance on his resume

Watching that taker and roman match live, it was sad as fuck being there.

I hope Austin does reconsider. He’s got more than enough money

don’t do it
reconsider

Watching that taker and roman match live, it was sad as fuck being there.

I hope Austin does reconsider. He’s got more than enough money

That shyt was a tragedy.

Austin vs KO was the cherry on top. Just ride off in the sunset.

don’t do it
reconsider

Lmao this is literally my go to lines when my homies are making bad decisions. Shout out Andre 3k.

But yes Austin doesnt not need to com3 back for a match. The match was fun with KO but that mans body motion was stiffer then a number 2 pencil.

it seems like Punk still wants to wrestle, although he wouldn’t be available in time for WM. And Triple H is about business first so there’s no doubt I can see Punk coming back on like a Brock Lesnar kinda contract where he pops up here and there.

it seems like Punk still wants to wrestle, although he wouldn’t be available in time for WM. And Triple H is about business first so there’s no doubt I can see Punk coming back on like a Brock Lesnar kinda contract where he pops up here and there.
Dude too toxic to put up with his bullshit

Khan too weak, being buddy buddy with the roster cause he's a mark at heart.

WWE would've nipped that situation in the bud and it'd never have happened. And if it did happen, their press conferences are all kayfabe anyways so it'd have been easier to reel in.

No reason they couldn't do business over something that happened elsewhere.

Yeah I would bet $50 we see Punk brought in for a return in the next 24 months and HOF induction after if he does get removed out of AEW.

Triple H is the one who patched all of Vinces beef with former legends and I believe he would be the bigger man and do what makes sense for the company.

And you know Hunter loves a good sub shot at AEW when he can and that wpuld be a big one since AEW pretty much wanted Punk as their company guy even in prestages of them putting the company together.

Last edited:
Back