Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What Vince did was wrong but aint no fucking way forfeiting the title the next night was a good look for WWF. Bret should of did the job tho no matter what his issues were.

Bret was going to be bitter if the screw job happened or not. Thats just part of his personality.

Ken Shamrock was one of the most legit guys at the time part of me feels he could of held the title around that time.
Bret was with Vince for 14 years..... they could have let him drop the belt the next night on Raw in a squash match.

Bret didn't say he wouldn't drop the title but that he wouldn't do it in Canada, Vince could have done that for him. Bret al about the business so I doubt he would have pulled a Alundra Blaze and threw the belt in the trash on Nitro

WWE is listing the 24/7 Championship as defunct on their official website.

Nikki Cross would be the final champion, having defeated Dana Brook for the best on Raw before discarding the title belt.

The title was instituted by WWE back in 2019.
once Truth tore his quad it was only a matter of time.

What Vince did was wrong but aint no fucking way forfeiting the title the next night was a good look for WWF. Bret should of did the job tho no matter what his issues were.

Bret was going to be bitter if the screw job happened or not. Thats just part of his personality.

Ken Shamrock was one of the most legit guys at the time part of me feels he could of held the title around that time.

I said this months back and everyone came for my head

I said this months back and everyone came for my head
They ass was too young to remember how legit Ken Shamrock was coming into WWE at that time. Most the shoot interviews that talk about this period agree Shamrock could of easily held the title in 97 and been legit asf. As im watching these old Nitros and Raws in the past few years i noticed how good he really was.

Back