Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What you saw in Rey's reign is what should happen when lil guys go against larger guys, they destroyed Rey. Might be the worst reign in WWE history not mentioning Khali

And we've seen muscled up guys get destroyed as well...or can't do shyt in the ring. So your point is mute.

You tryin to use Rey's title reign as some sorta 20yr failure. But ok. If pushing your "arguement" gives you butterflies of joy in your stomach...so be it.

giphy (5) (1).gif

I'm all for Seth being the guy to defeat Roman, he's been the workhorse of WWE. He does everything asked of him, put Cody over 3 times, made KO relevant by having him by his side and was going to make Riddle look like a million bucks in the ring. The company can't keep placing Seth on the back burner

seth has been in high profile matches all year. he’s also one of the most decorated wrestlers wwe has on their roster with 4-5 world title reigns. i don’t see how he’s been placed on the back burner

Exactly.

If you've been watching WWE...then you know Seth isn't on the backburner. Seth is already a made man just like Roman. So I'm not sure how you gettin that assessment.

Seth is at a point now where he doesn't need a world title to be relevant.

seth has been in high profile matches all year. he’s also one of the most decorated wrestlers wwe has on their roster with 4-5 world title reigns. i don’t see how he’s been placed on the back burner
He's been losing all those high profile matches to put others over, it's time for him to get his now. Seth hasn't held a title in 3 years while being the workhorse of the company. Maybe back burner wasn't the word to use but he shouldn't be losing all these feuds and should be near the title picture

Last edited:
I take that back, I did mean back burner as far as him being in the title hunt. That bullshit Roman match don't count because he was only there because someone got hurt. Y'all keep saying no to Drew, Riddle. Sheamus, Orton and everybody else. Seth the only dude right now that can go over Roman

Roman don't need it either. Bruh both are MADE...GUYS in the WWE.

They had their multiple title reigns. They already established their relevancy in the company. They're the face of the company. You talkin as if both of these guys only been with the company a short amount of time.

Again...if you've TRULY been watching WWE...then you know that. But whateva contrast arguement floats ya boat bruh.

He's been losing all those high profile matches to put others over, it's time for him to get his now. Seth hasn't held a title in 3 years while being the workhorse of the company. Maybe back burner wasn't the word to use but he shouldn't be losing all these feuds and should be near the title picture

seth’s been getting his for years
MITB winner with the biggest cash in ever
royal rumble winner
gone over some of the biggest names in the company (cena, reigns, orton, hhh, lesnar TWICE)
multiple time world champion
the fucking SHIELD

seth’s a made man. the L’s he’s taken this year hasn’t hurt his stock at all

Cut it out, top guys should be holding a title or be in the title hunt what shouldn't happen is having 2 or 3 year title reigns.

Seth’s 2015 run was one of the best ever. He doesn’t need a title. He can work with anyone and help make them a star

seth’s been getting his for years
MITB winner with the biggest cash in ever
royal rumble winner
gone over some of the biggest names in the company (cena, reigns, orton, hhh, lesnar TWICE)
multiple time world champion
the fucking SHIELD

seth’s a made man. the L’s he’s taken this year hasn’t hurt his stock at all
Reading his tweet he wants more and wants the people in charge to do right by him. Why y'all feel because someone had multiple reigns that it should stop. Cody gone for who knows how long so he's not an option, y'all hate Drew, these dudes didn't want Riddle. There's no one left but the Drip God

Who didn't want Riddle??? Timing maybe not right. But I'm sure a lot of us has no issue wit Riddle winning a title.

As for Drew...mofos dont hate Drew. They didn't like that period where WWE kept referring to Drew for EVERY title contention. As if they didn't have other options. THAT'S what folks had an issue wit. They was tired of seeing him and hardly anyone else. And DREW is a top guy.

But if you're truly a top guy...then you've surpassed needing a title reign to define your career. You can take an L and it not effect your status. You don't have to main event every ppv to put on a great match. That's where Seth is at.

So no...every top guy doesn't NEED to be in title contention every single time.

Last edited:
If it leads to Cody vs Seth at WM23 for the title...I'm all in.

But doing so could possibly mean Seth taking another L against Cody...at WM...for the 2nd time. Yikes.
Who says Cody needs the title and if he does it's the one Seth would be holding

Personally, I'd like to see AJ or Lashley take the title off Reigns. I would hold off on a Theory cash-in until Survivor Series or WrestleMania.

Back