Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

With Survivor Series in a few months are they still doing that champion vs champion from both brands if so someone gotta get both Roman and the Uso's for one of those titles

Reading his tweet he wants more and wants the people in charge to do right by him. Why y'all feel because someone had multiple reigns that it should stop. Cody gone for who knows how long so he's not an option, y'all hate Drew, these dudes didn't want Riddle. There's no one left but the Drip God

i don’t hate drew. i actually think he should be the one to dethrone reigns at the UK ppv

i don’t hate riddle either and idk where you’re getting these assumptions from

i never said Rollins should NEVER be world champion again, but compared to other wrestlers who have been completely FUCKED by wwe creative this year, Rollins isn’t one of them

Last edited:
I don't think the E could come up with a compelling enough reason for the shield to reunite even if they could get Mox back.
If they wouldnt have fumbled Judgement Day they way they did that actually would have been perfect reason to bring the Hounds of Justice back

i heard he was on the baseball team in school.... he played shortstop.
wwe-wrestling.gif

Taz is a midget too.....it was reported that Vince couldn't take him seriously during his wwe run because of his height...... i'm surprised that Rey Mysterio made it all them years. tbh.
At one point Rey was the top merch mover behind Cena. He was big with the kids. In addition to him being one of the most respected luchadors and giving them a presence in the latinx market

Rey brought in money and viewers he was a huge asset to VKM

From 2015:

If I could change anything, I’d love it to be two hours. Third hour of television is so exponentially harder to write. I can’t even begin to describe it to you. It just is really difficult.

Last edited:
good
imagine if they were still on wednesdays night with dynamite. shit would be even more embarrassing

They tried everything and it didn’t work. They should have just moved NXT to Tuesdays when Smackdown went to fox and it would have been a smoother transition because an audience was already there

Unless they bringing back everyone from the black & gold era...then this isn't a smart move.

NXT 2.0 ain't got the type of roster to go head to head wit AEW.

I said this before: USA should consider pulling NXT from their network and WWE should put it on peacock permanently

But when I was criticizing WWE for sacrificing NXT in order to kill AEW it was "bad delivery".
giphy.gif

I kept the faith in y'all though.

Back