Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Wrestlenomics.com is reporting that WWE employees are currently barred from trading WWE stock. We have independently confirmed that to be true. No employees are currently allowed to purchase or sell WWE stock.

I just don’t want anyone saying after Summerslam “It’s the same old WWE. Nothing’s changed. I miss Vince.” I’ll give them the end of the year to make some good changes but that’s just me

No way everybody is gonna be happy

You already got people trying to say nothing gonna change when they could just say nothing and let niggas enjoy the excitement surrounding all that's going on

No way everybody is gonna be happy

You already got people trying to say nothing gonna change when they could just say nothing and let niggas enjoy the excitement surrounding all that's going on
i think that HHH is putting too much on his shoulders with a bad heart..... at the very least he needs someone to share responsibilities as far as creative.

An NBA legend has his sights set on becoming a WWE Superstar.

During Thursday’s SummerSlam tryout session in Nashville, Tennessee, eight-time NBA All-Star and former NBA Champion Dwight Howard made a surprise appearance and proceeded to cut a passionate promo in the presence of Triple H and other WWE scouts.

Howard participated in both in-ring drills and a promo showcase at the tryout, before meeting with Triple H. According to ESPN’s Arash Markazi, the tryout session lasted five hours, and Howard intends to be ringside for Saturday’s SummerSlam premium live event.

Markazi also noted that Howard “was asking coaches and attendees how to properly take a bump in the ring and do other moves.”

In his promo, Howard referred to himself as Sho’nuff – the villain from the 1985 movie The Last Dragon. He has previously dressed up as Sho’nuff for Halloween and shared photos on social media.

An NBA legend has his sights set on becoming a WWE Superstar.

During Thursday’s SummerSlam tryout session in Nashville, Tennessee, eight-time NBA All-Star and former NBA Champion Dwight Howard made a surprise appearance and proceeded to cut a passionate promo in the presence of Triple H and other WWE scouts.

Howard participated in both in-ring drills and a promo showcase at the tryout, before meeting with Triple H. According to ESPN’s Arash Markazi, the tryout session lasted five hours, and Howard intends to be ringside for Saturday’s SummerSlam premium live event.

Markazi also noted that Howard “was asking coaches and attendees how to properly take a bump in the ring and do other moves.”

In his promo, Howard referred to himself as Sho’nuff – the villain from the 1985 movie The Last Dragon. He has previously dressed up as Sho’nuff for Halloween and shared photos on social media.
Fuck no.

Back