Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

We just saw how goofy Wardlow looked selling for Orange Cassidy

Melo and Orange Cassidy are nothing alike character wise plus its not like a smaller guy can't use his head/speed to outsmart a bigger opponent for a win.

Go check out Melos breakout tournament match against big Odyssey Jones. He beat him and it was done in a way where Jones didn't look weak in the end.

But you was bitching about Gresham short legs not getting the push he deserves.
I was just throwing in y'all face on how flip floppy y'all are. Can't say one guy small and then say the other guy is alright. I've always been against small guys at the top of the card

Did you think his reign as world champ was good?

Do you think Jinder Mahal reign as world champ was good?

What about Del Rio?

How bout Shemus?

How bout Mark Henry?

Taker?

I can go on & on about bigger guys and their reigns as world champs.

Overall Rey's 20yr success eclipses a title reign. Cuz at the end of the day...its already been proven that size doesn't matter. It's what you can do in the ring. But you know that since you've been watching wrestling your whole life.

So I'm not sure why you're fixated on size all of the sudden. Or title reign defining a wrestlers career success.

And I could care less about Gresham's size. The brotha can wrestle. Plain & simple.

Do you think Jinder Mahal reign as world champ was good?

What about Del Rio?

How bout Shemus?

How bout Mark Henry?

Taker?

I can go on & on about bigger guys and their reigns as world champs.

Overall Rey's 20yr success eclipses a title reign. Cuz at the end of the day...its already been proven that size doesn't matter. It's what you can do in the ring. But you know that since you've been watching wrestling your whole life.

So I'm not sure why you're fixated on size all of the sudden. Or title reign defining a wrestlers career success.

And I could care less about Gresham's size. The brotha can wrestle. Plain & simple.
What you saw in Rey's reign is what should happen when lil guys go against larger guys, they destroyed Rey. Might be the worst reign in WWE history not mentioning Khali

Back