Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I see people also saying he might be added to Brock/Reigns but aint none of this shit been confirmed other than Riddle being out.

Thats one of the matches I was really looking forward too. They better find Rollins an opponent. Over the years he's become the new Mr. Summerslam imo.

I see people also saying he might be added to Brock/Reigns but aint none of this shit been confirmed other than Riddle being out.

He should be added. I think I read an article that originally Seth was supposed to win MITB & they changed it last minute. He was originally supposed to win the title at Day 1 til Roman caught Covid. Seems to be the obvious thing to do especially since they were teasing him winning MITB & basically redoing the WM cash in at Summerslam

Word is the Riddle injury is kayfabe and they made a creative adjustment. If this is true then they really bout to bring somebody back. Could it be Orton returning earlier than reported???

He should be added. I think I read an article that originally Seth was supposed to win MITB & they changed it last minute. He was originally supposed to win the title at Day 1 til Roman caught Covid. Seems to be the obvious thing to do especially since they were teasing him winning MITB & basically redoing the WM cash in at Summerslam

Yea i remember he was was heavily favored to win at Day 1 but plans got all fucked up

Word is the Riddle injury is kayfabe and they made a creative adjustment. If this is true then they really bout to bring somebody back. Could it be Orton returning earlier than reported???

Unless that mofo had the same doctor as Sir-Smoke-Alot...
NCTAApICQBbNu.gif

...then I don't see that happening. Then again I could be wrong.

If it is Orton...you telling me Seth bout to take ANOTHER L on PPV?? Also if it is Orton...oh they mos def gotta do a Roman vs Orton feud.

People bringing up Bray

Man listen.. I thought about that but when it comes to Bray I don't even be wanting to get my hopes up. I will say that if he is coming back then it looks more and more like he might be returning with Edge after watching videos of people break those videos down... it doesn't look like its hinting at him but there's some hidden messages there.

Thing is I try not to get pulled too far into that shit cause I don't wanna be disappointed

View attachment 893429

If it is Orton...you telling me Seth bout to take ANOTHER L on PPV?? Also if it is Orton...oh they mos def gotta do a Roman vs Orton feud.

Seth was gonna take another L REGARDLESS even if Riddle was still on. He puttin everyone over in 2022

The thing is they just did the surprise opponent for Seth. If Riddle really injured then just keep Seth off the ppv. No need to give him another loss like that

It's a new day yall. B4 SS...my overall feelings was "meh".

But after what's transpired about about Vince being ousted...Steph taking over WWE...HHH taking the creative reigns...I'm actually looking forward to see how this ppv is gonna turn out.

View attachment 893429

They could of lied about the timeline for Orton injury return but idk if its really him.

My dream mystery opponent.....

carmelo-hayes-trick-williams.gif

Let those mfs put on a clinic and have Rollins go over. Then bring Melo up sometime after SS. It ain't even gotta be right after just sometime in the near future.

Back