Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Getting a bad rap isn't even the right words to use pertaining to him. It'll always be fucc him.

But sticking wit in ring...he mos definitely would be able to hang.
i understand what your saying but somebody knew he was working through multiple concussions .... not excusing what he did but wwe was reckless for not sitting him down alot sooner...... if they did lives might have been saved.

It’s been said already but yes Benoit was a great in that ring. It’s a shame no one took concussions as serious as they do now back then. That heifer from Impact lost her mind.

Shorty said he couldnt keep up with current talent in the ring because he wouldnt be able to remember spots because of his CTE. Low blow but fuck him.

Benoit never need to "remember" matches. Old school types like him simply knew how to work the match on the fly. That is one of the more consistent things that appears to separate today and yesterday's wrestler; I have read in a few wrestling books how common it was to only be given the time you have for the match and possibly the finish, the rest was improvised. Today's wrestlers, from what I have heard, tend to practice the entire match or script the entire match before hand.

Anyway, another thing about her comment that is dumb is the if anything, Benoit is a wrestling machine. Even as his mind disappeared, all that seemingly remained was this pure wrestling machine. Benoit needed his brain to be a part of society, but his heart is what made him a wrestling legend.

Lastly...I still don't think he did it. I know there is apparently no evidence to support otherwise, but It still seems unbelievable that his mind degraded so severely, yet he was still perfectly functional and normal at work, yet randomly snapped on his own family? It just seems odd.

You know why her opinion is fucking stupid?

because Nancy was just as decorated yet no one discusses her successes.

she’s just casted aside and forgotten.

where are the Woman vs Sherri Martel discussion’s?

where are the fantasy match discussion’s?

the discussion’s of her accolades?

She’s just forgotten in favor of Benoit and bullshit Kevin Sullivan conspiracy theories.
Fuck Benoit and his entire legacy.

aintt shit up for discussion.

You know why her opinion is fucking stupid?

because Nancy was just as decorated yet no one discusses her successes.

she’s just casted aside and forgotten.

where are the Woman vs Sherri Martel discussion’s?

where are the fantasy match discussion’s?

the discussion’s of her accolades?

She’s just forgotten in favor of Benoit and bullshit Kevin Sullivan conspiracy theories.
Fuck Benoit and his entire legacy.

aintt shit up for discussion.

Yea I don’t like the fact that Woman is just a victim to a lot of people. She was a very good valet. Dark Side of the Ring did her justice.

Woman was what before 96 in a shitty WCW era. Probably why she doesnt get her credit plus it makes folks bring up Benoit so they just avoid it.

I still remember before WWE Network/Peacock there was WWE 24/7 on Comcast. Man they would cut Benoit out of all those episodes and ppvs you really couldn't keep up with what was going on because they would just cut him and whoever was with him on tv which resulted in alot of stuff that barely had shit to do with him get erased just because he was somehwere pn the screen or mentioned in somebody else promo.

Im glad WWE finally said fuck it and put it all back in and just threw a disclaimer up before the show. Not just for Benoit, but so these old Nitros and ppvs made sense to soembody watching full shows on the app.

Last edited:
Woman was what before 96 in a shitty WCW era. Probably why she doesnt get her credit plus it makes folks bring up Benoit so they just avoid it.

I still remember before WWE Network/Peacock there was WWE 24/7 on Comcast. Man they would cut Benoit out of all those episodes and ppvs you really couldn't keep up with what was going on because they would just cut him and whoever was with him which resulted in alot of stuff that barely had shit to do with him get erased even if it was him in the background quiet.

Im glad WWE finally said fuck it show the uncut stuff and just throw a disclaimer up before the show.
Watch the DSOR episode she has a storied history

Watch the DSOR episode she has a storied history
I know ive seen every episode of DSOTR. Im just saying i think most fans just remember her for the Sullivan/Benoit angle in WCW. Outside of that not sure what was bigger or came close with her outside being a typical female valet for dozens of wrestlers.

Bianca has been dominating

Bianca Belair has won a Royal Rumble match (then lasted 56 minutes in another), a Survivor Series match (as its Sole Survivor, no less), the Elimination Chamber, and two WrestleMania title matches.

Since the beginning of last year.

Oh, and that first Wrestlemania championship match was also the company’s first main event in front of a live crowd in over a year, on top of being her WrestleMania debut. And, because of the pandemic—and the Thunderdome of it all—her victory over Sasha Banks was also her first time ever on the main roster in front of a paying crowd. At this year’s WrestleMania, Belair and Becky Lynch—the only other woman to win a WrestleMania main event—anchored the first evening as the last legitimate match on the card before the grand opening of Stone Cold’s Whoop Ass Emporium (featuring a special appearance by TV’s “Kevin Owens”!) at AT&T Stadium.

I know ive seen every episode of DSOTR. Im just saying i think most fans just remember her for the Sullivan/Benoit angle in WCW. Outside of that not sure what was bigger or came close with her outside being a typical female valet for dozens of wrestlers.
She used to manage Flair and the horseman probably 2-3 years before Sullivan. She was pretty major back then

She used to manage Flair and the horseman probably 2-3 years before Sullivan. She was pretty major back then
Maybe because im 34 so i wouldnt have experienced her time in her glory days. I think by then folks my age group were tuning into wrestling around 95-96.

Maybe because im 34 so i wouldnt have experienced her time in her glory days. I think by then folks my age group were tuning into wrestling around 95-96.

I learned by watching her episode of DSOR that she did shit in wrestling before going to WCW. Never knew that

Back