Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yea that street fight was epic. I think Bruce Pritchard said the reason why the glass didn’t break the first time Angle suplexed Shane into it is because that piece of glass had to be sturdy enough to not break when the pyro went off at the beginning of the ppv. I encourage y’all to watch the WWE untold about this match on the network. It was really good

Yea that street fight was epic. I think Bruce Pritchard said the reason why the glass didn’t break the first time Angle suplexed Shane into it is because that piece of glass had to be sturdy enough to not break when the pyro went off at the beginning of the ppv. I encourage y’all to watch the WWE untold about this match on the network. It was really good
Yeah good stuff.

Below is the updated card for the JCP event:

Ric Flair’s Last Match
Ric Flair vs. TBA

Impact World Title Match
Jacob Fatu vs. Josh Alexander (c)

Impact Knockouts World Title Triple Threat
Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rachael Ellering vs. Jordynne Grace (c)

Impact Wrestling Match
The Wolves (Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards) vs. The Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley)

MLW Match
Killer Kross vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.

AAA Fatal 4 Way
Bandido vs. Black Taurus vs. Laredo Kid vs. Rey Fenix

NJPW Match
Clark Connors vs. Ren Narita

Impact – MLW Interpromotional Match
The Briscoes vs. The Von Erichs

View attachment 880285

Apparently this set a chain of guys in the business and twitter off. How yall feel?

I personally give 2 shits about Benoit so i could care less either way.

her apology:

“Last week I made an irresponsible and unnecessary tweet. Regardless of how my personal emotions influence my opinion, I should have recognized the impact my words would have on friends and family close to the situation. I was completely thoughtless in that regard.

Since reflecting this past week, I’ve reached out privately to friends and family that I angered or hurt.
Among those was David Benoit, Chavo Guererro, and Chris Jericho, who are supporting me in the decision to partner and fundraise with the Concussion Legacy Foundation (formerly Sports Legacy Institute). I have pledged $5,000, with the overall campaign goal being $20,000.
I’m acutely aware that the damage has been done. I would never intentionally add onto the suffering of those already dealing with such a traumatic event, and I am sorry for my insensitivity and aggravating this already delicate topic.
This is my way of attempting to squeeze something positive out of the negative situation I created. Thank you in advance to everyone who donates.

– Patricia”

her apology:

“Last week I made an irresponsible and unnecessary tweet. Regardless of how my personal emotions influence my opinion, I should have recognized the impact my words would have on friends and family close to the situation. I was completely thoughtless in that regard.

Since reflecting this past week, I’ve reached out privately to friends and family that I angered or hurt.
Among those was David Benoit, Chavo Guererro, and Chris Jericho, who are supporting me in the decision to partner and fundraise with the Concussion Legacy Foundation (formerly Sports Legacy Institute). I have pledged $5,000, with the overall campaign goal being $20,000.
I’m acutely aware that the damage has been done. I would never intentionally add onto the suffering of those already dealing with such a traumatic event, and I am sorry for my insensitivity and aggravating this already delicate topic.
This is my way of attempting to squeeze something positive out of the negative situation I created. Thank you in advance to everyone who donates.

– Patricia”

Impact got on her azzz

Back