Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I learned by watching her episode of DSOR that she did shit in wrestling before going to WCW. Never knew that
That's what I got from that episode she used to valet for the horsewmen. Im sure that was a big deal in the 80s. She didnt havr much personality based on that episode so maybe thats why i didnt care too much for her outside having a unique look.

Where @TonyDubbz at. Your tribal chief moving the needle in the wrong direction while once again Riddle moving the needle up

stop playing, shit was ddown cause of the holiday

plus, you saw those ratings whenever he fought Riddle on SD a couple weeks ago

the highest its been a long, long time all cause they made him the special attraction n kept him off tv

ESPN interviewed Big E about his health with the former WWE Champion noting he has been told by his doctors he will make a full recovery and he is "grateful" for that.
On his potential return to the ring:
"He told ESPN on Wednesday that his neck will be evaluated at the six- and nine-month marks but that doctors do not believe they will have a clear answer on how long he will be out of the ring until he gets checked one year after the injury, in March 2023."
On Ridge Holland, who was suplexing him on the floor where Big E broke his neck:
"I have no issue whatsoever with Ridge," Big E said. "He's reached out and said some very kind things. ... What we do is dangerous, and there are inherent dangers. And to that degree, we all kind of know what we sign up for and it was unfortunate that it went down that way. But I'm not dead. I'm alive. I'm doing well."
Big E will be taking part in the WWE Talent Tryout in Nashville Summerslam weekend.

Not even the ministry, buddy said give me the failed corporate version. Glad they aint waste bringing back any form of the ministry with him.

Corporate Ministry theme tho>>> Vince OG No Chance theme.

Not even the ministry, buddy said give me the failed corporate version. Glad they aint waste bringing back aby form od the ministry with him.
Nah, we didn't need that revived

Not even the ministry, buddy said give me the failed corporate version. Glad they aint waste bringing back any form of the ministry with him.

Corporate Ministry theme tho>>> Vince OG No Chance theme.

You mean that remix with Shane McMahon Adlibs? Hell naw:tuh:

The ministry of darkness was a failed stable let alone the corporate ministry. The biggest thing the Ministry Of Darkness did was kidnap Stephanie, none of the members amounted to anything but the Acolytes but that was after the stable folded

The C2E2 pop culture convention has announced that Mercedes Varnado aka Sasha Banks will be appearing at their gathering next month in Chicago

This would be the first public appearance for Vardano/Banks since she and Naomi walked out of a WWE Raw broadcast several months ago.

As PWInsider.com had previously reported, Varnano had been independently setting up signing appearances for the Fall. Her visage was recently removed from Peacock as an Avatar for subscribers and she and Naomi are no longer listed internally on the WWE roster.

Publicly, Varando and Naomi are still listed on the company's website as active talents.

The C2E2 pop culture convention has announced that Mercedes Varnado aka Sasha Banks will be appearing at their gathering next month in Chicago

This would be the first public appearance for Vardano/Banks since she and Naomi walked out of a WWE Raw broadcast several months ago.

As PWInsider.com had previously reported, Varnano had been independently setting up signing appearances for the Fall. Her visage was recently removed from Peacock as an Avatar for subscribers and she and Naomi are no longer listed internally on the WWE roster.

Publicly, Varando and Naomi are still listed on the company's website as active talents.

Gotta go and steal her from her man

Back