Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

You mean that remix with Shane McMahon Adlibs? Hell naw:tuh:
Shit slaps. I remember getting WrestleMania 2000 on 64 we would que it up on speakers outside and blast that shit. That theme for them went hard. Dont recall a song with shane adlibs tho. Maybe its another theme your thinking. This one sounds like the first layer of a metro boom/three 6 mafia produced track with Vince lyrics. Lol

The corporate ministry in general played out bad but the Ministry Of Darkness was dope as fuck.

Last edited:
Shit slaps. I remember getting WrestleMania 2000 on 64 we would que it up on speakers outside and blast that shit. That theme for them went hard. Dont recall a song with shane adlibs tho. Maybe its another theme your thinking. This one sounds like the first layer of a metro boom/three 6 mafia produced track with Vince lyrics. Lol

The corporate ministry in general played out bad but the Ministry Of Darkness was dope as fuck.

Id be 100% fine with E retiring just to be safe.
i sat back here in March/April & stated that this guy is done.....people wanted to play Dr. in here & insisted that Based Dave was talking crazy..... for the last time i will say Big E is done officially in March 2023 after his 1 year follow up..... Vince will give him a backstage job if he wants one.

Back