Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Where he already has Powerhouse Hobbs, Ricky Starks, Dante Martin, Private Party, Red Velvet and he's doing nothing with them.

Starks is used every week and gets promo time 95% of the time and being showcased. Still throwing to what sticks brother. Luckily the others do.

Nobody cares about him doing commentary, get him in the ring more than 1 time a month
He is tho. If you watch weekly this isnt a debate, its facts. Starks one of my fav young guys so i look forward to what he does every week.

You got it right with Hobbs, he needs pushed asap. I think he still green so they trying to keep these guys limited on screen while they working Dark to improve.

Where he already has Powerhouse Hobbs, Ricky Starks, Dante Martin, Private Party, Red Velvet and he's doing nothing with them.

Khan is the king of saying things that people will now over analyze. So now we’re gonna look at every minority to see what they are doing in AEW to criticize “well______ isn’t doing anything. That’s not diversity.”

*rolls eyes*

AEW trying to have home talent by picking up smaller named guys also hurts them because they get thrown on Dark to practice their craft before they are TV ready. I honestly think thats the main reason you that so many stuck there. If you see some of those matches they arent always pretty.

[/QUOTE]
Khan is the king of saying things that people will now over analyze. So now we’re gonna look at every minority to see what they are doing in AEW to criticize “well______ isn’t doing anything. That’s not diversity.”

*rolls eyes*
Maybe he should just be quiet and stop hyping stuff up if he has no plans to deliver on the promises

Maybe he should just be quiet and stop hyping stuff up if he has no plans to deliver on the promises
[/QUOTE]

Please don’t tell me you’re gonna count to see how many minorities are on top in AEW. Are you pissed there hasn’t been a black AEW world champion in the 3 years of its existence? What black man should already be a AEW world champion? Because I don’t see any currently

I saw someone say that it wasn't even about wanting a black title reign. They just wanted to see a black superstar be a part of a major storyline and get promo time. They had even posted a stat that added up all the promo time for black talent and it was low with Max castor having the most time i think for his freestyle entrances.

Now that they got Keith Lee hopefully they'll put him in that position cause I think that people are gonna be watching the way that he's booked now that he's signed more than anybody else. They know that WWE fucked up w/ him so now they gonna be looking for AEW to go all in w/ him

I saw someone say that it wasn't even about wanting a black title reign. They just wanted to see a black superstar be a part of a major storyline and get promo time. They had even posted a stat that added up all the promo time for black talent and it was low with Max castor having the most time i think for his freestyle entrances.

Now that they got Keith Lee hopefully they'll put him in that position cause I think that people are gonna be watching the way that he's booked now that he's signed more than anybody else. They know that WWE fucked up w/ him so now they gonna be looking for AEW to go all in w/ him
Im excited asf for Keith Lee, even the little promo he gave us wed let me know he coming with it.

Back