Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The booking is fine. Your biggest complaint is Adam Coles booking and its not even a real thing on twitter world where they complain about everything, there is alot more things that have real booking issues. You throwing too many things at the wall to stick like Cody bouncing because of that...every report said money but kick your opinion. If you trying to start a debate for the hell of it then nevermind.
Nah his booking is just the biggest issue right now but AEW has an issue with multiple booking problems that y'all ignore but let Vince screw up and everyone talks about it.

@Chi-Town B...let's say YOU got the pen in your hand.

Adam Cole makes his 1st appearance to AEW. How would you handle his "booking" from then up until now? Go...

Adam Cole makes his 1st appearance to AEW. How would you handle his "booking" from then up until now? Go...
Their first mistake was putting him in the elite, I know they're all buddies in real life and teamed up in other promotions but he was a big signing and became a lackey.

Attack the TNT champion, I think it was Sammy at this time and start a feud with him and then he could have moved on to Darby but instead he started with fucking jungle boy and then orange cassidy bum ass.

Jungle Boy and Orange Cassidy has taken up his entire time in AEW for a guy that according to Khan was a big signing

Can I answer this even tho it won't for me?

Cause ima agree w/ CTB and say that I would of booked Cole differently too

Nah his booking is just the biggest issue right now but AEW has an issue with multiple booking problems that y'all ignore but let Vince screw up and everyone talks about it.
We talk about the booking. Just like they got some people on tv one week and we dont see them again for 2 weeks. They have to fix that issue. But its not Adam Coles situation

I mean we all can do fantasy booking, we talking about whats actually on the table tho. Lol we all can come up with a way to book him in a amazing way.

Can I answer this even tho it won't for me?

Cause ima agree w/ CTB and say that I would of booked Cole differently too

I made a thread strictly on how we would book talent...

• Sports Illustrated’s report on Cody Rhodes said that Tony Khan taking over all the booking in AEW was an issuebetween them. Cody saw that role as a “chance to pay homage to his father [Dusty Rhodes] as a booker while also further cementing his own legacy. Losing that opportunity in AEW hurt Rhodes more than any loss he suffered in the ring.”
  • That same Justin Barrasso report reiterated that Cody is headed back to WWE, and speculated he could start filming return vignettes at the Performance Center this weekend. Barrasso’s sources indicated that Brandi Rhodes is not expected to join her husband in WWE.

He didn't win no world titles but he had a very good mid card run. He helped build AEW but it seem like Tony Khan turning dictator and want all control

I mean it is his company. Dictator? Kinda like someone we all know??

Back