Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

you mean this year in Texas….
The article i read made it seem texas show was next year but damn then i completely call bullshit on Austin returning how is he supposed to get ring ready after 19 years. Lol

Unless its going to be a big brawl match loke him and Rikishi at No Mercy.

The article i read made it seem texas show was next year but damn then i completely call bullshit on Austin returning how is he supposed to get ring ready after 19 years. Lol

Unless its going to be a big brawl match loke him and Rikishi at No Mercy.

it’ll be a squash. stunner by austin. 123
austin can’t take bumps last time i heard. but if edge and bryan can return…

Someone Photoshop Vince face on Thanos..

You couldn't live with your own failure..... Where did that bring you? Back to me
I got u when I get on the pc

I got yalll fam

VinnyThanos.jpg

Sounds like Cody probabaly got like 3-4 million out this deal if it came down to money. I can see WWE easily shelling that with all the cuts and the money they are giving a guy like KO. And with that they probabaly are going to invest in his run hands on.

Still crazy. But i do think Cody probably had the most premium run after leaving WWE to better his craft and up his worth on the books.

-made a hit list and accomplished all of those matches one after another as soon as being released by WWE.
CjkM5K-UkAAaJPk.jpg

-wrestled as top talent for ROH, TNA, NJPW and even being the founding father to AEW.

-always aimed to make big wrestling moments mean something again and constantly delivered and became a top 3 promo guy for the current gen. Aint no denying buddy gets the business to a T.

- great mind for storytelling on the ring and a solid performer. He has had atleast 3-4 match of the year candidates for thrbpast 3 years.

I dont think we have had another talent leave WWE and accomplish so much to that extent and do it door after door. Im sure WWE threw the bag at him and will probabaly push him to the moon atleast for the first year. Dude is the defintion of going out and getting it to set yourself up for the next W.

man idk if i believe austin coming back . austin stated many times through the years hes done

Its funny the Cody news blinding the fact there is buzz of a potential return match for Austin 2 months away out of no where. I know folks assume it will be a stunner and done match but that would more likely if he was facing a authority figure or segment but since its Kevin Owens idk he might be giving full effort for Kevins sake.

When i used to watch Kevin Owen as a heel in ROH and NXT i thought that would be a cool dream match but crazy its possible even if it is old man Austin.

Last edited:
Its funny the Cody news blinding the fact there is buzz of a potential return match for Austin 2 months away out of no where. I know folks assume it will be a stunner and done match but that would more likely if he was facing a authority figure or segment but since its Kevin Owens idk he might be giving full effort for Kevins sake.

When i used to watch Kevin Owen as a heel in ROH and NXT i thought that would be a cool dream match but crazy its possible even if it is old man Austin.
ya man austin is enjoying his life and hes really out of shape so i doubt a match will happen. ima be mad as hell if he came back just to fight k.o . when he could fought a better person

It's not like AEW is using these people the right way, look no farther than the trash booking of Adam Cole
How are they not using Adam Cole the right way? He is showcased like a mf, 14-3 record and just made claim he has it eyes set on the world title after Orange got his payback. For all we know that could be a special episode of Dynamite title match or the next ppv. That match about to hit regardless with 2 of the best young talents in the game, that shit alone deserves the match.

Last edited:
How are they not using Adam Cole the right way? He is showcased like a mf and just made claim he has it eyes set on the world title after Orange got his payback. For all we know that could be a special episode of Dynamite title match. That match about to hit regardless and Hangman about to drop him.

He lost to orange cassidy, he hasn't beat anyone worth a damn so how is that not bad booking. Hell his debut was overshadowed a minute later by Danielson. What part of his AEW run are you looking at that has been good booking

He lost to orange cassidy, he hasn't beat anyone worth a damn so how is that not bad booking. Hell his debut was overshadowed a minute later by Danielson. What part of his AEW run are you looking at that has been good booking
He has had great matches on tv with younger talent, showcased with the bucks multiple times now in their usual 6 man team ups, showcased with his GF Baker and has a storyline playing out with The Elite and Unidsputed Era and now Hangman and the title.

Just throwing him on tv and have him beating all the main event guys out the gate in his first 3 months into his debut does NOTHING for story telling or leave meat on the bone down the line. Adam Coles booking is fine right now and is clearly super over with the crowd everytime he appears.

Sounds like Cody probabaly got like 3-4 million out this deal if it came down to money. I can see WWE easily shelling that with all the cuts and the money they are giving a guy like KO. And with that they probabaly are going to invest in his run hands on.

Still crazy. But i do think Cody probably had the most premium run after leaving WWE to better his craft and up his worth on the books.

-made a hit list and accomplished all of those matches one after another as soon as being released by WWE.
View attachment 769719

-wrestled as top talent for ROH, TNA, NJPW and even being the founding father to AEW.

-always aimed to make big wrestling moments mean something again and constantly delivered and became a top 3 promo guy for the current gen. Aint no denying buddy gets the business to a T.

- great mind for storytelling on the ring and a solid performer. He has had atleast 3-4 match of the year candidates for thrbpast 3 years.

I dont think we have had another talent leave WWE and accomplish so much to that extent and do it door after door. Im sure WWE threw the bag at him and will probabaly push him to the moon atleast for the first year. Dude is the defintion of going out and getting it to set yourself up for the next W.
Yup, Vince respects shit like that. Reaching out for the brass ring.

Vince McMahon wants to give Cody Rhodes a big push, treating him as a big deal, WWE WrestleMania appearance expected

By
Paul Davis
Published on February 15, 2022

Wade Keller posted an audio update on Cody Rhodes on a PWTorchVIP.com audio show and he noted that Vince McMahon his ready to give Rhodes a big push at the start and it’s expected that he will be at WrestleMania.
Keller said, “I’ve been on the phone all morning all afternoon, nonstop with people in AEW, texting people about the news on Cody Rhodes, which you’ve most likely heard about Cody gone from AEW and heading to WWE. Cody and WWE haven’t confirmed it but Cody is going to WWE and he’s going to get a big push. Vince McMahon is going to treat this as a big deal. Everybody I talked to thinks Vince loves the idea of acquiring a co-founder and EVP and, you know, main event wrestler. He just held their secondary singles title not that long ago, and having him show up on WWE TV is something that Vince is very interested in taking advantage of and making money on it. It could even be a situation where Cody is in a major match at WrestleMania.”

“I literally had four plus hours of conversations before recording this with people and I’m sure there’s more that I’ll get into in coming days and on different podcasts about the situation with Cody. But I fully expect Cody to be on WrestleMania either as a wrestler or making his first appearance. I don’t know if they can hold back on putting him on TV so I could even see him appearing on Raw or Smackdown next week. I’m not aware of there being any kind of non-compete at this point since he’s been a free agent for a while so Cody could appear. I wouldn’t be shocked if there’s even some augmentation to the booking plans for Wrestlemania perhaps related to the Elimination Chamber in order to set the stage for Cody to do something really big at WrestleMania.

Back