Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

What's his biggest win, who has he been feuding with and how the hell he's the #1 contender for the AEW title. That's trash booking

Bruh c'mon man.You can't be this obtuse.

So in yo world....AC should've came in AEW beating all the top talent out the gate? From his 1st match up until now?

Damn lettin him cook.

Damn the great feuds he's has.

Damn the story.

Just "Hey I'm here. Now put me in a title match wit Kenny and Cody."

...really? Lol.

Bruh c'mon man.You can't be this obtuse.

So in yo world....AC should've came in AEW beating all the top talent out the gate? From his 1st match up until now?

Damn lettin him cook.

Damn the great feuds he's has.

Damn the story.

Just "Hey I'm here. Now put me in a title match wit Kenny and Cody."

...really? Lol.
So you agree he's beat no one of worth but he's ranked #1 in their rankings system but that's not bad booking.

Vince McMahon wants to give Cody Rhodes a big push, treating him as a big deal, WWE WrestleMania appearance expected

By
Paul Davis
Published on February 15, 2022

Wade Keller posted an audio update on Cody Rhodes on a PWTorchVIP.com audio show and he noted that Vince McMahon his ready to give Rhodes a big push at the start and it’s expected that he will be at WrestleMania.
Keller said, “I’ve been on the phone all morning all afternoon, nonstop with people in AEW, texting people about the news on Cody Rhodes, which you’ve most likely heard about Cody gone from AEW and heading to WWE. Cody and WWE haven’t confirmed it but Cody is going to WWE and he’s going to get a big push. Vince McMahon is going to treat this as a big deal. Everybody I talked to thinks Vince loves the idea of acquiring a co-founder and EVP and, you know, main event wrestler. He just held their secondary singles title not that long ago, and having him show up on WWE TV is something that Vince is very interested in taking advantage of and making money on it. It could even be a situation where Cody is in a major match at WrestleMania.”

“I literally had four plus hours of conversations before recording this with people and I’m sure there’s more that I’ll get into in coming days and on different podcasts about the situation with Cody. But I fully expect Cody to be on WrestleMania either as a wrestler or making his first appearance. I don’t know if they can hold back on putting him on TV so I could even see him appearing on Raw or Smackdown next week. I’m not aware of there being any kind of non-compete at this point since he’s been a free agent for a while so Cody could appear. I wouldn’t be shocked if there’s even some augmentation to the booking plans for Wrestlemania perhaps related to the Elimination Chamber in order to set the stage for Cody to do something really big at WrestleMania.
With Cody's EVP experience so you think Cody will get more creative freedom in his storyline and an overall WWE booker and storyline title during this new WWE run?

They need all the help they can get in that dept right now

With Cody's EVP experience so you think Cody will get more creative freedom in his storyline and an overall WWE booker and storyline title during this new WWE run?

They need all the help they can get in that dept right now

...HELL NO!

Vince ain't giving that up to nobody.

Former Ring of Honor TV host and wrestler Quinn McKay will make her official WWE TV debut as a ring announcer during this Friday's WWE NXT: Level Up premiere episode. She will be using the on-screen name Kelly Kincaid in WWE.

McKay debuted in professional wrestling in 2018 with a background in radio broadcast and roller derby. She was signed by Ring of Honor in 2019 and used initially as a backstage interviewer with trademark bowtie, slowly built into an in-ring competitor. She was presented as a big-time underdog in the Women's division and was absolutely excellent at hosting ROH Week by Week and ROH's weekly TV.

McKay was released from her ROH contract at the end of 2021 as part of the company's hiatus.

...HELL NO!

Vince ain't giving that up to nobody.

Man yea he is. The guy who worked with Bray on all of his shit just came out like a month ago and basically said that him and Bray had creative freedom for all of his shit. He said they just had to get stuff approved and that sometimes they'd make minor tweaks with his mask and shit.

Owen's and Reigns along w/ a few others. Thats not just something that u give to everybody and I guess he only give it to the ones who he's close with or trust won't go out and do no crazy shit. Idk how him and Cody's relationship is but maybe he will have it at some point if he's back

Man yea he is. The guy who worked with Bray on all of his shit just came out like a month ago and basically said that him and Bray had creative freedom for all of his shit. He said they just had to get stuff approved and that sometimes they'd make minor tweaks with his mask and shit.

Owen's and Reigns along w/ a few others. Thats not just something that u give to everybody and I guess he only give it to the ones who he's close with or trust won't go out and do no crazy shit. Idk how him and Cody's relationship is but maybe he will have it at some point if he's back

Yeah but wit Reigns...Bray...Owens...Seth also...that took time. Do you actually see that wit Cody off the bat?

Honestly I think it depends what kinda reception he gets from the crowd. Not that 1st appearance. He'll get a pop. But I'm talmbout afterwards.

So wanting better booking is unrealistic, maybe that's why Cody bounced
The booking is fine. Your biggest complaint is Adam Coles booking and its not even a real thing on twitter world where they complain about everything, there is alot more things that have real booking issues. You throwing too many things at the wall to stick like Cody bouncing because of that...every report said money but kick your opinion. If you trying to start a debate for the hell of it then nevermind.

So basically I ain't the only one who sees him as wanting all the attention
I mean what wrestler wouldnt. Atleast Cody pulls of great moments even if there are some that didnt work that well, the ones that did work were executed properly. Cody does want to leave a leagacy and aint a damn thing wrong with trying. I think if Brandi wasnt there 99% of the time this wouldnt be a convo. Thats there real issue.

Wrestling 101, look at all the major stars who blew up. 99% are the ones who were out for themselves and wanting to be in bigger and more attention spots. Austin, HBK. Hogan, Nash, Flair, Cena, etc. Now look at the ones who strickly went by creative directions, mid careers. So its not a bad thing to fully invest in yourself expecially in wrestling, ego maybe but that formula has worked for so many.

Last edited:
Back