Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I saw the last exposed that the concept doesnt work in the age of monthly TVs.

I suppose if they were doing king of the ring or some kinda gimmicked show like that but it really ain't necessary. They need better presentation of the content they have now not to add more of the same

Tony Khan annpunced that he has a massive announcement to make that will shake up the industry and been in meetings all day regarding it.

Im assuming its a major multi company super show like the G1 Supercard they did at MSG except with more companies. That would be dope.

Last edited:

I don’t hate AEW .. I just fanboy over it like some people on here.. But I do hate the AEW cult fanboys..
Just like its people who low key dont like AEW and always finding a way to throw a dig and or shot. Its cheerleaders on both sides. Sad part is mfs can like both products and be fine but thats wresting fans 101 expecially on twitter.

Saturday night main event could be cool if they wrote better tv programming but alas. Wild, WWE would host full non canon ppvs internationally and the cards were decent enough to rival their main stuff

i disagree about him being the only one inducted.... Taker was loyal to Vince yes but at no time in wwf/wwe did Taker ever carry the company on his shoulders...... Taker was never a big draw as champion.... my point is yes Taker should be the highlight of the 2022 hof class but to say he should be the only one inducted is dumb at best.

Smh. This isn't about draw as a champion bruh. His IMPACT is greater than that. HE is the draw. Not a title.

Taker is one of the few WWE Superstars who did not need a championship belt to define his career. Let that gong go off right now, and you'll see the reaction he STILL gets.

So yes...he's that big where if he was the only one inducted...there wouldn't be any issues.

Last edited:
Tony Khan annpunced that he has a massive announcement to make that will shake up the industry and been in meetings all day regarding it.

Im assuming its a major multi company super show like the G1 Supercard they did at MSG except with more companies. That would be dope.
Another Con promise, it's all he does.

Bruno had a bigger IMPACT than Taker
Hogan had a bigger IMPACT than Taker
Austin had a bigger IMPACT than Taker
Would you care to disagree?
Taker at no point in his wwe/wwf career was never Vince's#1 go to guy... that's just facts.
This is true. Taker was never given the keys to lead the company. In the 90's it was Bret then Shawn then Austin and in the 2000's it was Austin and Rock and by the 2010's Taker was washed up.

for 20+ years a lot of the draws or the guys y’all speak of had to feud with undertaker to look credible with the fans

the way this dude was able to maintain the same character for decades while keeping it fresh, reinventing himself in the ring and putting on great matches with wrestlers eras apart has to be respected

classic matches
classic moments
classic feuds
classic character

“bUt wheRE’s HIS iMPAct-“

3DFBDD0A-6A4B-4E4E-9864-4AEF95FB1497.gif

Back