Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Cody Rhodes was indeed in Orlando, Florida today as he posted an Instagram Story showing that he was part of a gathering for AEW star Shawn Spears' birthday alongside Tyler Breeze, The IInspiration and others several hours ago.

So, that confirms the report we received that Rhodes was spotted in the Sunshine State today but whether he was there for something WWE-related as well remains to actually be seen.

Word is they got big plans for Lashley for the next 2 years. The source for that news is booker t tho.. he said that he heard it from another person within the company.

That nigga pretty much spoiled wwe signing Rok-C this weekend too lmao it was just a rumor b4 but he pretty much just came out n said it before trying to take it back on twitter.

Word is they got big plans for Lashley for the next 2 years. The source for that news is booker t tho.. he said that he heard it from another person within the company.

That nigga pretty much spoiled wwe signing Rok-C this weekend too lmao it was just a rumor b4 but he pretty much just came out n said it before trying to take it back on twitter.
So take it with a grain of salt that Booker coon said it

Last edited:
Yo they tried to fuckin kill theory wit that f5 spot.

I just finally finished watching that shit

Wait why is Booker a coon lmao

He be goin outta his way to trash a lot of the black talent when they start to get pushed

him and Mark Henry both be saying questionable shit so people will always remind them of all the things they put up w/ when they were still actively competing

they will say its tough love when called out but a lot of times it do come off as hating..

Booker threw Naomi under the bus.... i think her feelings were still hurt about that.

I forgot all about that shit and it was probably the worst of his takes

i was thinking bout how he went at Sasha,and Big E but yea it started w/ Naomi.

When Melo shoot.. you know the rest.

Ofc they blowing his shit up behind this light hearted Jab

Back