Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

UPDATE

Apparently Cody has not signed to WWE yet and they are saying its still a chance him and Tony can agree on a deal. Not sure how true that is....but thats being reported now. As much as Cody is invested in the product i slick wanna see what his WWE run looks like.

Last edited:
...didn't they tried this b4?

I remember they did it a couple of times...then it fizzled away

I enjoyed it when they brought it back in 2006 and the rest of that decade but now? Yea too much WWE programming if you ask me

I enjoyed it when they brought it back in 2006 and the rest of that decade but now? Yea too much WWE programming if you ask me
Yeah they brought it back in 2006 and it was done by '08. It wasn't very good either. They will never top that '85 - 92 period of SNME.

If it's not adding to any of RAW/SD storylines or major feuds...then I see no purpose on bringing it back.

Especially if it's gonna be filled wit mid matches that really won't garner any excitement.

I thought it was gonna just be house show branding? They bringing it back to air?

Sounds like it's going to be Live TV. Probably FOX or NBC but more than likely I can see them doing it on NBC. I just wonder if they are going to do it during SNL timeslot or earlier in the evening.

Sounds like it's going to be Live TV. Probably FOX or NBC but more than likely I can see them doing it on NBC. I just wonder if they are going to do it during SNL timeslot or earlier in the evening.

I doubt NBC would even allow that shyt to happen. Especially since WWE on Peacock. That would hurt WWE more than it would SNL

It's for house shows. For now anyways idk if any of it will end up being on tv. Didnt wwe main event start out as Saturday night main event the last time before they dropped the Saturday from the name?

Back