Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Her IG pics she became a tooth pick. I mean literally baxk to where she was in the pics I seen of her wheh she was going thru her habits. But she def not the same size she was during her hot run.
All the more ridiculous that they got her as the gotdamn undertaker of the womans division

Last edited:
Her IG pics she became a tooth pick. I mean literally baxk to where she was in the pics I seen of her wheh she was going thru her habits. But she def not the same size she was during her hot run.

just looked up her IG. she was never “thick”but she lost a lot of weight in her lower body

i hope she’s alright

just looked up her IG. she was never “thick”but she lost a lot of weight in her lower body

i hope she’s alright
Nah she had a little thickness on her. All of us would always comment on her cakes and shit, my girl would comment on the weight being good on her. This was during her first 3 yrs tho.

D4zx_4BXsAA31Et.jpg 1ss19kxkv0az.jpg

She always had nice thighs

She did have some meat on her. I’m guessing since she’s getting married soon, she’s losing weight for the wedding. Hope it’s not an eating disorder or something

She did have some meat on her. I’m guessing since she’s getting married soon, she’s losing weight for the wedding. Hope it’s not an eating disorder or something
Same I was worried a bit but if that's all it is then good for her.

But to go from that to this just looked like a red flag
Screenshot_20210906-214007_Instagram.jpg

Nah she had a little thickness on her. All of us would always comment on her cakes and shit, my girl would comment on the weight being good on her. This was during her first 3 yrs tho.

View attachment 636720View attachment 636721

She always had nice thighs

we might have different definitions of thick lol but i agree with her having nice thighs and a little rump on her. that’s what made her weight loss in that area so noticeable

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley has taken to his social media today with a video titled, "WWE — WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM"

In the video, Foley claims WWE is no longer the place for talent in the industry to aspire to work because of the way younger talent are treated. He made reference to talent such as Karrion Kross being watered down or made a joke of when they make their main roster debut.

Here is what Mick Foley said:

Hello, this is a hardcore legend, Foley. I'd like to title this a video WWE, we've got a problem because I think you do. And that problem is that WWE is no longer the place for talent to aspire to. Part of it is because AEW is doing a great job of attracting great talent, proven talent, building other talent, creating storylines. But part of it is a problem of your own making. I think younger talent sees the way that developmental characters are cut or left by the wayside or in the case of Karen Cross, greatly watered down and even made a joke of when they debut on the main roster. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Uh, if I was an aspiring talent now, big league talent with a major decision to make, I'm not sure that I would trust WWE creative to do the right thing with my career. You guys did wonders with me, uh, back in the day, that was a different time different place. If it was today, I'm not sure I would trust the powers to be, uh, with my career in their hands. And until that changes a WWE, you've got a problem."

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley has taken to his social media today with a video titled, "WWE — WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM"

In the video, Foley claims WWE is no longer the place for talent in the industry to aspire to work because of the way younger talent are treated. He made reference to talent such as Karrion Kross being watered down or made a joke of when they make their main roster debut.

Here is what Mick Foley said:

Hello, this is a hardcore legend, Foley. I'd like to title this a video WWE, we've got a problem because I think you do. And that problem is that WWE is no longer the place for talent to aspire to. Part of it is because AEW is doing a great job of attracting great talent, proven talent, building other talent, creating storylines. But part of it is a problem of your own making. I think younger talent sees the way that developmental characters are cut or left by the wayside or in the case of Karen Cross, greatly watered down and even made a joke of when they debut on the main roster. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Uh, if I was an aspiring talent now, big league talent with a major decision to make, I'm not sure that I would trust WWE creative to do the right thing with my career. You guys did wonders with me, uh, back in the day, that was a different time different place. If it was today, I'm not sure I would trust the powers to be, uh, with my career in their hands. And until that changes a WWE, you've got a problem."

his last point was spot on. if legends like foley, taker, rock, austin etc came up today, they’d be fucked

it seems like wwe only wants to create new stars when they’re back is against the wall

steroid trial = new generation era
wcw kicking their ass = attitude era
rock and austin leaving = ruthless aggression era

but with all the TV and saudi money they’re getting i don’t think AEW’s emergence will force them to change. the quality of their product isn’t a priority. in their minds they’re richer than they’ve ever been so why change?

Back