Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

It’s believed that some longtime WWE NXT Superstars may be released soon with the revamp coming to the brand.

As noted, it was revealed this week that Vince McMahon and Bruce Prichard will be producing NXT as a part of the revamp coming later this month. You can click here for details from that report.

In an update, word via Wrestling Observer Radio is that part of the changes will apparently involve the release of some top talents who have been with the brand for a while.

It was noted that there are names on the chopping block, and ones being discussed for cuts are a lot of the wrestlers who have been there for a long time.

Stay tuned for more.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ciampa on this list.

Yeah I'm good. Wrestling in general Is becoming over populated in my week. I just need 2 shows to follow
It's like they are going against everything that was HHH NXT. White ropes and mat instead of black, colorful and bright instead of dim lights, big and inexperienced wrestlers with over the top gimmicks instead of smaller indie experience wrestlers with realistic personalities

Last edited:
Black Kurt Angle..

knew he'd sign once his brother did

*actually they aint said where hes signed yet.. it could be the UFC or anything but im guessing its w/ WWE

Last edited:
Black Kurt Angle..

knew he'd sign once his brother did

*actually they aint said where hes signed yet.. it could be the UFC or anything but im guessing its w/ WWE

As long as it isn't AEW I'm cool with it. Buddy got years to get right and WWE would be best. AEW scene already popping off.

As long as it isn't AEW I'm cool with it. Buddy got years to get right and WWE would be best. AEW scene already popping off.

It's either WWE or UFC. If its WWE I doubt he see tv right off bat. They still got a whole other class in front of the one that he just came in with at the PC.

The fact these AEW guys popping up in other promotions and taking titles and shit. I love it.

Exactly.

It helps puts HUGE a spotlight on those promotions that normally wouldn't get the attention. And I'm sure there's gonna be naysayers talmbout "Why is AEW talent taking all these other promotions belts??" Think about what happens when a wrestler from that promotion...defeats an AEW wrestlers who's holding that title...EXPOSURE! NOW these belts can become even more relevant. More people who've never watched those promotions will more than likely check them out.

Further proof of that...Mox tellin Cage "You know where to find me!" Definitely lookin forward to that shyt going down on AEW.

Exactly.

It helps puts HUGE a spotlight on those promotions that normally wouldn't get the attention. And I'm sure there's gonna be naysayers talmbout "Why is AEW talent taking all these other promotions belts??" Think about what happens when a wrestler from that promotion...defeats an AEW wrestlers who's holding that title...EXPOSURE! NOW these belts can become even more relevant. More people who've never watched those promotions will more than likely check them out.

Further proof of that...Mox tellin Cage "You know where to find me!" Definitely lookin forward to that shyt going down on AEW.
Prowrestling 101

We about to get to a new age territory system with pro wrestling. Can't wait!!

Back