Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ratings are gonna have to tank. While smackdown has been pretty good while it’s been on Fox, Raw has been so inconsistent. We still don’t know how NXT is gonna be run when it’s new “era” begins next week.

I been saying it for a while now: Smackdown is their A show and top priority since they got that FOX deal

RAW need to make some major changes before that shit is watchable again

the biggest two being the creative and that 3rd hour...

we might get a creative shake up at some point but i dont think they ever gone go back to 2 hrs.

not unless they split from USA or get dropped

I used to think they just needed to do a draft freshen up shit w/ RAW but nah

anybody who gets sent over there from SD is gonna be fucked

I think USA is paying WWE $50 million a year for the 3rd hour of Raw. Might be a stupid question but would it be smart for WWE to turn the money down and go back to 2 hours? I’d give it some serious thought

I been saying it for a while now: Smackdown is their A show and top priority since they got that FOX deal

RAW need to make some major changes before that shit is watchable again

the biggest two being the creative and that 3rd hour...

we might get a creative shake up at some point but i dont think they ever gone go back to 2 hrs.

not unless they split from USA or get dropped

All I can say is that WWE got about a 1yr 1/2 to turn the product around or USA might the $$$ down on the next contract renewal or might have to find another network to move RAW to (if they can).

WWE already fucked over USA when they put all the top stars on Smackdown and left USA with the second and third tier guys

Bruh AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Bobby Lashley, Matt Riddle, Drew Mcintyre, Damien Priest are not third tier guys.. the creative for RAW is just ass.

and when it comes to the women i'd say that RAW womens division beats the SD division as far as talent goes they just booked poorly and theres no Asuka right now..

All I can say is that WWE got about a 1yr 1/2 to turn the product around or USA might the $$$ down on the next contract renewal or might have to find another network to move RAW to (if they can).

Despite that shit being at its worst RAW usually still ttakes the top 3 rating spots on Mondays. Except for when Football is on I believe.. so idk if they would just drop them like that

the reports of USA being mad that SD is getting all the big returns like Brock and Cena could lead to the relationship souring but idk

its almost like they ignoring that shit because they value the FOX deal more

I think USA is paying WWE $50 million a year for the 3rd hour of Raw. Might be a stupid question but would it be smart for WWE to turn the money down and go back to 2 hours? I’d give it some serious thought

It would be a smart move but you know they greedy af

It'd probably take an even bigger deal from somewhere else for them to say fuck USA.

Despite that shit being at its worst RAW usually still ttakes the top 3 rating spots on Mondays. Except for when Football is on I believe.. so idk if they would just drop them like that

the reports of USA being mad that SD is getting all the big returns like Brock and Cena could lead to the relationship souring but idk

its almost like they ignoring that shit because they value the FOX deal more

Idk about that FOX deal either b/c FOX still might turn around at the end of that deal and say "Fuck WWE". It's gravy now b/c they got the big names in Cena/Lesnar/Reigns but FOX will/is/known to cancel shows in a min.

oh wow… so Kevin steen is coming back to AEW… homie is gonna go balls to the wall over there

Kevin Owen's in AEW is when we would actually get back to the Kevin Owen/Steen we all once loved. The foul mouth arrogant trash talking during matches shit and hard hitting aggression. Even tho KO has been fine in WWE we need Kevin Steen back.

Back