Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley has taken to his social media today with a video titled, "WWE — WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM"

In the video, Foley claims WWE is no longer the place for talent in the industry to aspire to work because of the way younger talent are treated. He made reference to talent such as Karrion Kross being watered down or made a joke of when they make their main roster debut.

Here is what Mick Foley said:

Hello, this is a hardcore legend, Foley. I'd like to title this a video WWE, we've got a problem because I think you do. And that problem is that WWE is no longer the place for talent to aspire to. Part of it is because AEW is doing a great job of attracting great talent, proven talent, building other talent, creating storylines. But part of it is a problem of your own making. I think younger talent sees the way that developmental characters are cut or left by the wayside or in the case of Karen Cross, greatly watered down and even made a joke of when they debut on the main roster. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Uh, if I was an aspiring talent now, big league talent with a major decision to make, I'm not sure that I would trust WWE creative to do the right thing with my career. You guys did wonders with me, uh, back in the day, that was a different time different place. If it was today, I'm not sure I would trust the powers to be, uh, with my career in their hands. And until that changes a WWE, you've got a problem."
Spot on

No reason at all for Owens to not be somewhere near the main event at all times

thats why i wanted him to go to RAW after he lost to Reigns

he could of took the strap over there and ran with it at the time

Weren't you just debating with me about those exact points that I was making in the AEW thread? It's okay brother BDP, your transgressions have been forgiven. Bring it on in and feel the love
67e295d705799180-600x338.gif

Professional wrestling>>>>>Sports Entertainment

37 years old and her husband works there. Makes sense. Only people that should be signing to WWE are established wrestlers, those about to end their careers or those in the middle of they primes. No young up and comer should be signing with the E' right now
Your hitta Shen predicted this ish EXACTLY. I work with multiple wrestlers in training, even been asked to be someone's manager. You want to know where they all NOT trynna be right now if they had a choice?

Your issue has always been your delivery. Truth be told, you come off as an insufferable cunt

I am truly sorry that you feel that way brother Infamous.

When obvious facts are being argued it's kinda baffling and seems foolish from the one who is telling you 2+2=4 I suppose.

I just want you all to want better from your wrestling programming. Being proven right once again, I will however depart and wish you the best in everything. May you be well on this journey we call life.

I am truly sorry that you feel that way brother Infamous.

When obvious facts are being argued it's kinda baffling and seems foolish from the one who is telling you 2+2=4 I suppose.

I just want you all to want better from your wrestling programming. Being proven right once again, I will however depart and wish you the best in everything. May you be well on this journey we call life.
Posts like this prove my point, I'm not even trying to get at you or anything. You talk to people like you're the smartest guy in the room.

Weren't you just debating with me about those exact points that I was making in the AEW thread? It's okay brother BDP, your transgressions have been forgiven. Bring it on in and feel the love
67e295d705799180-600x338.gif

Professional wrestling>>>>>Sports Entertainment
Never said WWE was without spot or wrinkle my nigga

i literally said in that thread that outside of SD WWE is trash lmao

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley has taken to his social media today with a video titled, "WWE — WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM"

In the video, Foley claims WWE is no longer the place for talent in the industry to aspire to work because of the way younger talent are treated. He made reference to talent such as Karrion Kross being watered down or made a joke of when they make their main roster debut.

Here is what Mick Foley said:

Hello, this is a hardcore legend, Foley. I'd like to title this a video WWE, we've got a problem because I think you do. And that problem is that WWE is no longer the place for talent to aspire to. Part of it is because AEW is doing a great job of attracting great talent, proven talent, building other talent, creating storylines. But part of it is a problem of your own making. I think younger talent sees the way that developmental characters are cut or left by the wayside or in the case of Karen Cross, greatly watered down and even made a joke of when they debut on the main roster. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Uh, if I was an aspiring talent now, big league talent with a major decision to make, I'm not sure that I would trust WWE creative to do the right thing with my career. You guys did wonders with me, uh, back in the day, that was a different time different place. If it was today, I'm not sure I would trust the powers to be, uh, with my career in their hands. And until that changes a WWE, you've got a problem."

Asuka is another one who I felt got watered down. I've been said they they dumbed her down, in order for the other women on the roster to be on her level

Back