Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They really pushing Triple H to the side, wasn't NXT his creation. Can't wait to see the fight for control when Vince goes, look like some people have already made their move

I take everything that Bryan Alvarez says w/ a grain of salt personally since he done been caught in so many lies when it comes to NXT. Hell, he got called out atleast 2-3 times just this past yr by his own co-host for shitting on the shows whenever he didnt even watch.

Andrew Zarian breaks a lot of these big stories too just w/out the biasness and hes the one who was saying Vince been had his hands on NXT. I find that shit hard to believe too but I'd still take his opinion over Alvarez' any day.

its gonna be interesting to see how everything goes with this rebranding in 2 weeks.

I take everything that Bryan Alvarez says w/ a grain of salt personally since he done been caught in so many lies when it comes to NXT. Hell, he got called out atleast 2-3 times just this past yr by his own co-host for shitting on the shows whenever he didnt even watch.

Andrew Zarian breaks a lot of these big stories too just w/out the biasness and hes the one who was saying Vince been had his hands on NXT. I find that shit hard to believe too but I'd still take his opinion over Alvarez' any day.

its gonna be interesting to see how everything goes with this rebranding in 2 weeks.

I’m gonna keep an open mind and still watch nxt regularly like I usually do. Raw? I’m seriously thinking about not DVRing it anymore lol

I’m gonna keep an open mind and still watch nxt regularly like I usually do. Raw? I’m seriously thinking about not DVRing it anymore lol

yea RAW a lost cause at this point.

i gave them the benefit of the doubt at first, thinking they were just holding off until fans returned but nah, they still on the same shit

To be honest as somebody who listens to their show every week I can vouch its actually the opposite. That's why I didn't understand a few months ago wheh you said the same thing and I'm like what??? Lol Alvarez fan boys NXT especially before the last 6 months so that's def not true all the way. He does have his moments like everybody do but when it comes to NXT he been one of the top supporters.

Last edited:
To be honest as somebody who listens to their show every week I can vouch its actually the opposite. Bryan comes off biased half the time actually when it came to NXT. He literally praised it all the time just not in past recent months due to it not being that great in general. That's why I didn't understand a few months ago wheh you said the same thing and I'm like what??? Lol Alvarez fan boys NXT especially before the last 6 months so that's def not true all the way. He does have his moments like everybody do but when it comes to NXT he been one of the top supporters.

yea i never watched a full show. Just som clips were he had been reviewing it and got caught lying.

here goes one right here thats timestamped.

shit funny cause he just kept on talking right after..

couldnt find the other but its atleast one more

It’s believed that some longtime WWE NXT Superstars may be released soon with the revamp coming to the brand.

As noted, it was revealed this week that Vince McMahon and Bruce Prichard will be producing NXT as a part of the revamp coming later this month. You can click here for details from that report.

In an update, word via Wrestling Observer Radio is that part of the changes will apparently involve the release of some top talents who have been with the brand for a while.

It was noted that there are names on the chopping block, and ones being discussed for cuts are a lot of the wrestlers who have been there for a long time.

Stay tuned for more.

she had a pistol in her IG livestream crying telling ppl why are you doing this to me or something like that… Mick tweeted in concern for her and it went crazy… very sad to hear she took her own life.

I didn't expect any Daffney fans on this board but shorty always been a favorite of mine. After WCW she just fell off and out. Sad

Back