Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

She left and got to ACTUALLY wrestling. No short matches or any of that shit. No-one in the WWE passed her up and I genuinely say this as someone that watches multiple promotions from around the world.

She unfortunately got injured which put a spanner in the works but Mercedes is 100% the real deal.

Like I said, no amount of revisionism is going to change any of it.

Mercedes had one of the women's matches of the year with Stephanie Vaquer and the WWE immediately came knocking.

If the WWE wanted Stephanie earlier they could have had her. She tried out for them since 2018 and has been ringing bells since 2022 at the LEAST.

This shit ain't coincidental man lol.

Because she hasn’t evolved her style.
Hasn’t grown as a performer and teeters the line between diva and women’s wrestler.

That line is becoming quite distinguishable here lately.

Really dude???
Reread what you just said and think about the irony.

Only difference is Mone not shitting on the hierarchy

No man! There's NO woman on that WWE/AEW roster that should even be compared to Ronda.

Mercedes had one of the women's matches of the year with Stephanie Vaquer and the WWE immediately came knocking.

If the WWE wanted Stephanie earlier they could have had her. She tried out for them since 2018 and has been ringing bells since 2022 at the LEAST.

This shit ain't coincidental man lol.
Literally the only reason WWE went and plucked Stephanie away from possibly joining AEW. It was cause of Mercedes. You have to be crazy to think Hunter isnt keeping tabs on her and wants her back.

Literally the only reason WWE went and plucked Stephanie away from possibly joining AEW. It was cause of Mercedes. You have to be crazy to think Hunter isnt keeping tabs on her and wants her back.
She is the litmus test for great women's wrestlers, especially in America. No ifs or buts.

i ain’t finna argue with ALL y’all gotdammit.

She wack to me.
Plain and simple.

An Alexa Bliss without a fear of taking bumps.
Samson have you seen a Mone/Sasha match in full? Lol cus ain't no fucking way you comparing her to the chick who would of fit right in to the Divas Era of WWE.

I have no hate towards her. I think she overestimated her importance to WWE's women division, even though she was apart of it's evolution. I don't think she moved the needle much for AEW either. Looking at WWE's collection of female talent and they aren't missing Mone at all. I don't even think a WWE return would be that big because she's not better than most of their current roster.

AEW needs Mone (plus some). WWE does not. Unfortunately AEW probably won't see much growth with Mone and there will some excuse for her WWE return.

I agree w/ the highlighted.

Bianca was white hot whenever she left and it was clear that she was bout to be their main focus after she went over Sasha.

I also feel like WWE is in a great position as far the women go right now like to the point where they dont even need to be recruiting women anymore right now if you ask me. Having Mone on the roster would be a plus but they not hurting without her

from the moment she left for AEW i said that they needed her way more but it just seem like niggas wanted everybody feel like it was a major loss for WWE but i honestly never felt that way fr.

Not when you still got the other 3 women she came up with on the roster plus others like iyo, Bel Air and Ripley.

and THEN not to mention you already got the women who are coming up under those ^already who are proving to they can hang with the main event caliber stars like Stratton and Lyra.

so yea.. having Mone back would be great but shes not needed the way that some be trying to make it seem like she is.

The WWE not needing her and Mercedes being great are 2 entirely different conversations.

The WWE doesn't need her. The brand is ostensibly bigger than wrestlers themselves.

Mercedes is one of the best, she's cranked out 4-5 star matches since she left the WWE.

I've seen Mone's matches post WWE. No one's writing home. I know there was hype, but that's the indies for you.
See that's the shit flag holding fans be doing.... "that's the indies". That had nothing to do with the point that was being made. If you watched then you clearly saw she is still an amazing top hand talent who goes out there and delivers. Point blank.

I agree w/ the highlighted.

Bianca was white hot whenever she left and it was clear that she was bout to be their main focus after she went over Sasha.

I also feel like WWE is in a great position as far the women go right now like to the point where they dont even need to be recruiting women anymore right now if you ask me. Having Mone on the roster would be a plus but they not hurting without her

from the moment she left for AEW i said that they needed her way more but it just seem like niggas wanted everybody feel like it was a major loss for WWE but i honestly never felt that way fr.

Not when you still got the other 3 women she came up with on the roster plus others like iyo, Bel Air and Ripley.

and THEN not to mention you already got the women who are coming up under those ^already who are proving to they can hang with the main event caliber stars like Stratton and Lyra.

so yea.. having Mone back would be great but shes not needed the way that some be trying to make it seem like she is.

Charlotte and Becky pushing 40 while Bayley is still underused. You need more than IYO, Bianca and Rhea. Lyra got thrown to the back immediately post KOR lol come on bro

Charlotte and Becky pushing 40 while Bayley is still underused. You need more than IYO, Bianca and Rhea. Lyra got thrown to the back immediately post KOR lol come on bro
I'm still confused why folks are going out their way to understand basic logic. Sometimes I just think it's an anti AEW thing and the fact that she is there that she gets downplayed.

Back