Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Folks hate when AEW brings up WWE but the point she made was a fact and AEW does have 3 women's matches for one of their bigger crowds of the year so let her pop her shit for them.
The whole trajectory of the AEW women’s division drastically improved once she walked through the door. That along with the Toni / Mariah story flipped the division from being poor to being top tier. They just hate that it was Mercedes anchoring it which ironically is even more tragic cause they all swear they For Us By Us
:hahaha:

The whole trajectory of the AEW women’s division drastically improved once she walked through the door. That along with the Toni / Mariah story flipped the division from being poor to being top tier. They just hate that it was Mercedes anchoring it which ironically is even more tragic cause they all swear they For Us By Us
:hahaha:
The day she walks back in WWE it's going to be "Oh SHIT!!", "HELL YEAH! SHE BACK!!!"...watch.

PostWrestling.com
is reporting that TNA has suspended former TNA Champion Rich Swann after they became aware that Swann was arrested this past June and charged with disorderly public intoxication and causing a disturbance, a misdemeanor offense. TNA stated to PostWrestling.com that they were not aware of Swann's 6/8 arrest until being asked for comment.

Swann was arrested after he allegedly attempted to enter an apartment that PostWrestling.com stated was a short walk from his own at 9:50 PM, noting,"Swann possibly mistook the apartment for his own home." Swann allegedly told the home owner that it was actually Swann's home. The home owner brandished a firearm and Swann left the premises. The Police were called but the home owner did not wish to press charges, even though there was damage to his front door.

PostWrestling.com's report also stated that authorities received another call from a woman who claimed that Swann had approached her and tried to speak to her, but she asked him not to follow her and ran into her home. She alleged Swann had followed her to her door. Swann was taken into custody with PostWrestling citing:

"The police report describes Swann as incoherent and appearing to be intoxicated. Hoskins reported he smelled alcohol on Swann’s breath, that his eyes were glassy, and his speech was slurred.
[Officer] Hoskins wrote in the report: “I asked if Richard had any drinks containing alcohol. He stated that he did. When asked how many, he stated, ‘A lot.’ I asked Richard when did he start to drink and he told me around 1900 hours,” about three hours earlier.
“[Swann’s] actions while intoxicated caused multiple disturbances and his behavior caused several residents concern for their safety,” Hoskins wrote, explaining his reason for charging Swann."
Swann was released on a $250 bond on 6/9. He has a case hearing this week in Florida.

It should be noted that on his Facebook page, Swann has posted numerous times in recent months that he has been alcohol free, which would line up with right after the arrest.

“TNA Wrestling takes any and all charges against its performers seriously,” TNA told POST Wrestling in a statement. “Rich Swann is responsible for his own personal actions. He has informed TNA Wrestling that he is voluntarily entering into a substance abuse rehabilitation program. TNA Wrestling has suspended Rich pending the completion of its investigation into the incidents.”

Swann had been paired with AJ Francis as First Class in recent months

I will never hate on Mone for doing her job.

I will only criticize her in ring personality and work rate. Cause they both suck saggy soggy dog teats.

Her newsletter is exactly how a newsletter should sound.

Self important.

PostWrestling.com
is reporting that TNA has suspended former TNA Champion Rich Swann after they became aware that Swann was arrested this past June and charged with disorderly public intoxication and causing a disturbance, a misdemeanor offense. TNA stated to PostWrestling.com that they were not aware of Swann's 6/8 arrest until being asked for comment.

Swann was arrested after he allegedly attempted to enter an apartment that PostWrestling.com stated was a short walk from his own at 9:50 PM, noting,"Swann possibly mistook the apartment for his own home." Swann allegedly told the home owner that it was actually Swann's home. The home owner brandished a firearm and Swann left the premises. The Police were called but the home owner did not wish to press charges, even though there was damage to his front door.

PostWrestling.com's report also stated that authorities received another call from a woman who claimed that Swann had approached her and tried to speak to her, but she asked him not to follow her and ran into her home. She alleged Swann had followed her to her door. Swann was taken into custody with PostWrestling citing:

Swann was released on a $250 bond on 6/9. He has a case hearing this week in Florida.

It should be noted that on his Facebook page, Swann has posted numerous times in recent months that he has been alcohol free, which would line up with right after the arrest.

“TNA Wrestling takes any and all charges against its performers seriously,” TNA told POST Wrestling in a statement. “Rich Swann is responsible for his own personal actions. He has informed TNA Wrestling that he is voluntarily entering into a substance abuse rehabilitation program. TNA Wrestling has suspended Rich pending the completion of its investigation into the incidents.”

Swann had been paired with AJ Francis as First Class in recent months
I miss Rich Swann with his dancing gimmick in WWE.

uhyglt (1).gif

tumblr_oelnjg9EuI1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

If Ricochet was a REAL thug...he'd say "FUCC DAT OTM NIGGA" and try to parlay a 3sum wit his girl and Lola. Lol
Ricochet dont even know what to do with all that donkey Samantha walking around with. He definitely wouldnt be able to handle that extra Latina heat to the mix

I will never hate on Mone for doing her job.

I will only criticize her in ring personality and work rate. Cause they both suck saggy soggy dog teats.

Her newsletter is exactly how a newsletter should sound.

Self important.
I have no hate towards her. I think she overestimated her importance to WWE's women division, even though she was apart of it's evolution. I don't think she moved the needle much for AEW either. Looking at WWE's collection of female talent and they aren't missing Mone at all. I don't even think a WWE return would be that big because she's not better than most of their current roster.

AEW needs Mone (plus some). WWE does not. Unfortunately AEW probably won't see much growth with Mone and there will some excuse for her WWE return.

View attachment 1363466

I know for a fact he ain't never had a baddie with an ass like that.
200w.gif

Who the hell?!?! Nah Ima act like I never seen this lmaooooo

I have no hate towards her. I think she overestimated her importance to WWE's women division, even though she was apart of it's evolution. I don't think she moved the needle much for AEW either. Looking at WWE's collection of female talent and they aren't missing Mone at all. I don't even think a WWE return would be that big because she's not better than most of their current roster.

AEW needs Mone (plus some). WWE does not.
Unfortunately AEW probably won't see much growth with Mone and there will some excuse for her WWE return.

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji (1).gif

Bruh you CAN'T be serious wit that shyt you just posted. Ain't no way.

Some of yall niggas was just recently shyt'n on and trashing some of the WWE women's match this past Raw (and previous Raws).

- Trashed Maxxine.
- Been trashing Jade.
- Trashed the Irish witches about how they got no crowd reaction.
- Trashed Kayden & Carter.
- Trashed the Sonya/Zoey/Shayna faction.

That leaves who?? But...but...WWE ain't missing her tho. Her return won't be that big tho. Lol!! Geezus crust.

I love the idea of WWE has so many women now they don't need Mone lol which is fine for now....

But since when was wrestling not about selling big matches and name value being a big part of promoting these. Mone match ups would still be way bigger matches then the newer chick's on the main roster and in NXT. Yeah they might be good but Mone still has way bigger name value then 80% of these"abundance of women" and is part of the 4-6 women who laid the foundation of the new women's era. Gotta cut that bullshit angle. Folks talking like Mone is 40 and washed.

I guarantee 99% of those women would LOVE to work a program with Mone off her status alone and that Hunter would love to have her back in the mix.

Last edited:
Mone wants to be a leader.

She feels she has learned enough to useful to pions.

Is what it is.

Just sucks that what she has to offer will have a very short shelf life due to how fast women’s wrestling is evolving.

She bout to rousey herself

Back