Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

It's like ever since she took that L from Holly Holmes...it was downhill ever since.

Well not immediate. She did have a successful run in WWE. Can't deny that. And her promo against Becky still one of the coldest promos I've ever witnessed. But that Holly Holmes defeat put a crack, that has gotten bigger ever since.

Sigh

“Britt, me, and the rest of the girls are just getting started. Yes, Charlotte, Bayley, Becky, and I led phase 1 of the women's revolution. We disrupted the business in the best and most necessary way. But with me coming here [in AEW], I promise that another disruption to the business of women's wrestling is coming. Phase 2 is just getting started. On that note, there are 3 women's matches at All In [this Sunday]. THREE. When ‘Mania was 1 night, how many women's matches were there? Not 3. Moreover, when the guys’ matches went too long in WWE, it was the women's matches that got cut for time.”(via Mercedes’ ‘Moné Mag’)

Sigh

“Britt, me, and the rest of the girls are just getting started. Yes, Charlotte, Bayley, Becky, and I led phase 1 of the women's revolution. We disrupted the business in the best and most necessary way. But with me coming here [in AEW], I promise that another disruption to the business of women's wrestling is coming. Phase 2 is just getting started. On that note, there are 3 women's matches at All In [this Sunday]. THREE. When ‘Mania was 1 night, how many women's matches were there? Not 3. Moreover, when the guys’ matches went too long in WWE, it was the women's matches that got cut for time.”(via Mercedes’ ‘Moné Mag’)

Was she asked to compare WWE? A pretty bad take considering how big the women's division has become since she left. Phase 2 already came and went without her. If anything we're beginning phase 3.

...I don't see nothin wrong wit what she's sayin. If anything...she got just as much credit to sayin it. She was there. And it has been one of the issues fans had wit WWE regarding their women's division.

So I don't see the issue here. Let her talk her shyt.

Sigh

can these Aew women trust anything that 2x quitter while my contract was valid in wwe Mone has to say?

Back